Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 1009

Thread: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq[W:1007]

  1. #281
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,161

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    It has nothing to do with breaking the agreement but all to do with negotiating in good faith, not Obama arrogance in keeping a contingency force in Iraq. Obama wanted out of Iraq to please his base and he couldn't care less the results of not having a contingency force in Iraq or even keeping the air bases in the Kurd Area.
    You mean that the people who voted for Obama wanted out of Iraq, and he listened to them? The horror! How dare he listen to voters? I mean, it's only a representative democracy and people shouldn't be going to Washington making decisions based on what the people want!

    But it does have to do with breaking the agreement. Leaving troops in Iraq past 2011 would have been a violation without another agreement. If you're saying Maliki negiotiated in bad faith, well maybe....but Obama didn't control him in 2008 when the agreement was signed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #282
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You mean that the people who voted for Obama wanted out of Iraq, and he listened to them? The horror! How dare he listen to voters? I mean, it's only a representative democracy and people shouldn't be going to Washington making decisions based on what the people want!

    But it does have to do with breaking the agreement. Leaving troops in Iraq past 2011 would have been a violation without another agreement. If you're saying Maliki negiotiated in bad faith, well maybe....but Obama didn't control him in 2008 when the agreement was signed.
    You cannot have it both ways but will always try. It has been claimed here that Obama ended the war in Iraq and you posted the Status of Forces Agreement signed by Bush so which is it? Who ended the war in Iraq?

    Now you want to blame Bush for ISIS when Bush hasn't been in charge for over 6 years and claim that it was Bush who pulled all the troops out of Iraq. Liberals are very delusional and have a serious disease. Please seek help. Obama was and is arrogant, he is incompetent and it was solely Obama who didn't negotiate with Maliki to keep a contingency force in Iraq thus Obama lost the peace and the world is less safe today because of him. Implementing a contingency force agreement had nothing to do with the Status of Forces Agreement and you know it.

    You think the U.S. didn't negotiate contingency troops in Korea and Germany after the war? You simply don't get it and probably never will.

  3. #283
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,161

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You cannot have it both ways but will always try. It has been claimed here that Obama ended the war in Iraq and you posted the Status of Forces Agreement signed by Bush so which is it? Who ended the war in Iraq?

    Now you want to blame Bush for ISIS when Bush hasn't been in charge for over 6 years and claim that it was Bush who pulled all the troops out of Iraq. Liberals are very delusional and have a serious disease. Please seek help. Obama was and is arrogant, he is incompetent and it was solely Obama who didn't negotiate with Maliki to keep a contingency force in Iraq thus Obama lost the peace and the world is less safe today because of him. Implementing a contingency force agreement had nothing to do with the Status of Forces Agreement and you know it.

    You think the U.S. didn't negotiate contingency troops in Korea and Germany after the war? You simply don't get it and probably never will.
    They did negotiate bases in those countries. Then again, the surrender terms after WWII were kind of forced on Germany. You're assuming that Maliki would have agreed to a different agreement. That's an awfully big assumption.

    As far as who ended the war, Bush signed the agreement, and Obama followed through on it. Is your position that he shouldn't have followed a diplomatic agreement? Unilaterally....maybe with an executive order....you know, ignore the treaty ratified by Congress.

    Are you mad that your boy isn't getting credit for ending the war? It seems that you want it both ways here. You want Bush to get credit for ending the war, but want to assign all the consequences to Obama.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  4. #284
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    They did negotiate bases in those countries. Then again, the surrender terms after WWII were kind of forced on Germany. You're assuming that Maliki would have agreed to a different agreement. That's an awfully big assumption.

    As far as who ended the war, Bush signed the agreement, and Obama followed through on it. Is your position that he shouldn't have followed a diplomatic agreement? Unilaterally....maybe with an executive order....you know, ignore the treaty ratified by Congress.

    Are you mad that your boy isn't getting credit for ending the war? It seems that you want it both ways here. You want Bush to get credit for ending the war, but want to assign all the consequences to Obama.
    it is a bigger assumption by you that Bush created the problems today and ignore the reality of what actually happened. Bush won the war and Obama lost the peace. Bush negotiated the withdrawal and Obama failed to negotiate a contingency force in Iraq because of his total disdain for Iraq. The problems in the world today can be traced back to the incompetence of leadership by Barack Obama

    Mad? me, no I am quite frankly enjoying saying "I told Obama supporters so" and that they voted for an incompetent. Day after day those same supporters try to justify their support and their vote only to have history and reality destroy them. It would be much more mature to simply say "we screwed up and conservatives were right about Obama"

    it really is sad that thousands and thousands of people have to die before any liberal will react to world wide threats. Obama thought he could talk his way out of any situation since he talked his way into the WH. He is totally arrogant and incompetent. When will you realize that?

  5. #285
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,161

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    it is a bigger assumption by you that Bush created the problems today and ignore the reality of what actually happened. Bush won the war and Obama lost the peace. Bush negotiated the withdrawal and Obama failed to negotiate a contingency force in Iraq because of his total disdain for Iraq. The problems in the world today can be traced back to the incompetence of leadership by Barack Obama

    Mad? me, no I am quite frankly enjoying saying "I told Obama supporters so" and that they voted for an incompetent. Day after day those same supporters try to justify their support and their vote only to have history and reality destroy them. It would be much more mature to simply say "we screwed up and conservatives were right about Obama"

    it really is sad that thousands and thousands of people have to die before any liberal will react to world wide threats. Obama thought he could talk his way out of any situation since he talked his way into the WH. He is totally arrogant and incompetent. When will you realize that?
    I did in 2012 when I didn't vote for his re-election. Sad that you can't say the same about Bush.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #286
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    it is a bigger assumption by you that Bush created the problems today and ignore the reality of what actually happened. Bush won the war and Obama lost the peace. Bush negotiated the withdrawal and Obama failed to negotiate a contingency force in Iraq because of his total disdain for Iraq. The problems in the world today can be traced back to the incompetence of leadership by Barack Obama
    Bush didn't win anything. There was a corrupt government, sectarian violence and mistrust of the Iraqi government. Sorry, but yes, the problems in Iraq stem from Bush attacking and removing Saddam. Now, you are free to argue that we needed to do it, but don't expect anyone to buy your BS that Bush won the war. All Bush did was create a powder keg that was destined to explode.

  7. #287
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I did in 2012 when I didn't vote for his re-election. Sad that you can't say the same about Bush.
    I had a choice, Bush vs. Gore and then Bush vs. Kerry. I chose wisely. Democrats taking over the Congress in 2007 were the problem and anyone with a civics understanding knows that.

  8. #288
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Bush didn't win anything. There was a corrupt government, sectarian violence and mistrust of the Iraqi government. Sorry, but yes, the problems in Iraq stem from Bush attacking and removing Saddam. Now, you are free to argue that we needed to do it, but don't expect anyone to buy your BS that Bush won the war. All Bush did was create a powder keg that was destined to explode.
    That is your opinion but wasn't the opinion of the world and the Congress when Bush REQUESTED approval. Your hindsight is always 20-20 but you have no idea what the world would be like with Saddam Hussein in power as you totally ignore anything that disagrees with what you have been told or want to believe. Bush did indeed win the war and Obama lost the peace, sorry but that is reality.

  9. #289
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,161

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I had a choice, Bush vs. Gore and then Bush vs. Kerry. I chose wisely. Democrats taking over the Congress in 2007 were the problem and anyone with a civics understanding knows that.
    Still blaming your problems on everybody else. Is that the famous "personal responsibility?"

    You could have voted 3rd party in 2004 if you realized the failures of Bush. But you are incapable of doing so, then you accuse everybody else of being incapable when it comes to Obama. You're as bad as the blue kool-aid drinkers, you just prefer a different flavor.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #290
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Still blaming your problems on everybody else. Is that the famous "personal responsibility?"

    You could have voted 3rd party in 2004 if you realized the failures of Bush. But you are incapable of doing so, then you accuse everybody else of being incapable when it comes to Obama. You're as bad as the blue kool-aid drinkers, you just prefer a different flavor.
    LOL, reality is a strange thing to people like you as is history. I could have wasted my vote or try to change the system from within. Again I chose wisely. Won't waste my vote in a Presidential election on a third party, the math doesn't support that position.

    Bush didn't fail, he lost to the low information voter and people who have no clue as to the role of the Federal Govt. Bush's economic results and foreign policy results up to the point that Democrats took over Congress were not bad at all, 9 million jobs created, 4.9 percent unemployment, 4.5 trillion added to the GDP, and winning the war in Iraq.

    It really doesn't serve any purpose to continue this discussion with you because nothing including actual data is going to change your mind. Yours is made up, yours was created by the leftwing media spin on the results, yours was based upon total ignorance as to basic civics, economics, and history, and yours diverts from the thread topic.

    Keep making a fool of yourself. As it has been said when a political opponent is committing suicide get out of the way and let them.

Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •