Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 1009

Thread: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq[W:1007]

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    The world is far more dangerous today because of this sorry excuse for a President. In the Civil War, there was a Union general named Irvin McDowell who was so incompetent many people suspected he was trying to help the Confederacy by fighting so poorly.

    When I look at the enormous damage the prissy leftist now occupying the White House has done to this country, together with his clear resentment of American culture and traditions, I can't help but think of McDowell--plain old incompetence, or something far worse?

  2. #242
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You simply will never get it, decisions have consequences and Obama made the decision long before taking office that Iraq was the "bad" war and was going to get out. He never thought about the consequences of pulling out nor does he apparently care. The world isn't safer today because of Obama and that is reality.
    This is compounded by the fact that Obama can't admit he very seriously screwed up and will take action to correct his blunder. If he did that he could win back a lot of support, I believe.

    It's taking half-hearted measures and telling everyone that he will only take baby steps that will only make the situation worse.

  3. #243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    This is compounded by the fact that Obama can't admit he very seriously screwed up and will take action to correct his blunder. If he did that he could win back a lot of support, I believe.

    It's taking half-hearted measures and telling everyone that he will only take baby steps that will only make the situation worse.
    I think the genocide in Iraq happening now will turn public opinion. And "lead from behind" Obama will bend due to public opinion.

  4. #244
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    The world is far more dangerous today because of this sorry excuse for a President. In the Civil War, there was a Union general named Irvin McDowell who was so incompetent many people suspected he was trying to help the Confederacy by fighting so poorly.

    When I look at the enormous damage the prissy leftist now occupying the White House has done to this country, together with his clear resentment of American culture and traditions, I can't help but think of McDowell--plain old incompetence, or something far worse?
    Agreed. This is hope and change.

  5. #245
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,998

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Bush installed Malaki as President of Iraq and he asked us to leave. Are you saying we should have deposed Malaki too and started over? Was that Bush's plan? If it was I never heard him say we needed to invade Iraq again. Is that how we make the world safe? Invading a country over and over until we kill everyone there? Who does that sound like? Adolf Hitler that's who.
    Where do you come up with this stuff? Bush did not install Malaki. The Iraqi voters did. Malaki was not the first choice of the Bush administration. and no, I don't think we should have deposed Malaki and started over. However we should have pushed the concept of leaving behind a contingent of forces behind to insure the peace at least until Iraq stabilized. Get back to me when you can logically discuss Iraq.

  6. #246
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,713

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Incredibly insightful comment, revealing once again the dearth of original, constructive ideas from the American Right.
    Actually, his commentary on your response pretty much nails the left perfectly.

  7. #247
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,713

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Dude by by your reasoning Hitler shouldn't even be brought up by historians for persecuting the Jews because that was so long ago.

    And I thought the repubs were all for taking responsibility for your actions. Guess I was wrong.
    Obama has been president for 6 years. He has supported fundamentalist terrorist upheavals throughout the ME and where he hasnt blatantly supported them, he has been asleep at the wheel. You can try your damnedest to divert attention but it wont fly. Obama is not responsible for Bush's actions. He IS responsible for his own presidency. Bush didnt support fundamentalist extremists in Syria...Obama did. Bush didnt support fundamentalist terrorists in Egypt. Obama did. Bush didnt support the terrorist overthrow of the Libyan government. Obama did. Bush didnt sit back and ignore the rising of ISIS in the ME. Obama did. That you refuse to acknowledge that and try to blame others...thats ****ing pathetic, dood.

  8. #248
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,314

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Of course its personal with Obama. It's a gut level hatred that becomes more and more obvious as time passes.
    LOL !!

    Pot meet kettle. Honestly, people just like you called Bush every name in the book, called him a war criminal, perpetuated false narratives about supposed lies about WMD.

    You people hated him so much you had to make stuff up to be indignant with his administration.

    You called him a Liar, and then elected a Liar.

    You called him incompetent, and then elected a incompetent.

    You called him stupid, and then went on to vote for Democrats like Sheila Jackson Lee, Hank Johnson, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid.

    You called him a criminal and then elected a President who's covering for criminal acts by Governmental agencies.

    If you can't take the heat then next time spend a whole 3 minutes vetting your next Presidential candidate. Use your brain, instead of buying everything that's being fed to you.

    You wouldn't have to listen to this criticism if you had only done a little homework.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  9. #249
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I think the genocide in Iraq happening now will turn public opinion. And "lead from behind" Obama will bend due to public opinion.
    I'd like you to be right but our optimistic expectations have only led to disappointment.

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Obama has been president for 6 years. He has supported fundamentalist terrorist upheavals throughout the ME and where he hasnt blatantly supported them, he has been asleep at the wheel. You can try your damnedest to divert attention but it wont fly. Obama is not responsible for Bush's actions. He IS responsible for his own presidency. Bush didnt support fundamentalist extremists in Syria...Obama did. Bush didnt support fundamentalist terrorists in Egypt. Obama did. Bush didnt support the terrorist overthrow of the Libyan government. Obama did. Bush didnt sit back and ignore the rising of ISIS in the ME. Obama did. That you refuse to acknowledge that and try to blame others...thats ****ing pathetic, dood.
    The responses Ive seen from leftists basically condense down to 3 things...

    1. Bush!!! (Obama is not actually to blame for his own policies over his 2 terms)
    2. We need to vet these pics (This isn't actually happening, cue the conspiracies)
    3. BUSH!!!!!!! (once again, for good measure).

    Note that its not Obama's fault, nor is it ever his fault.

Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •