Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 139

Thread: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

  1. #71
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Are you saying that the US media does not have a liberal bias?
    US media isn't real news, you keep ignoring that.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #72
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    You mean the ones that Assad used on his own people while the coward Obama was afraid to back up his own tough talk, and the so called inspection group won't even report what it is they found to the public?

    mmmmmhhhhmmmmm....
    The rebels used the chemical weapons on civilians.

    Obama's hands were tied on Syria, stop lying about this. Clinton was dispatched to the UN on three occasions to secure a resolution for use of force, all three times Russia and China said NO!!!!!

    The UK parliament said no to military action in Syria.

    Congress would not authorize the use of force in Syria.

    70% of Americans were against military action in Syria.

    I know you would have preferred Obama be the belligerent that Bush was.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #73
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,559

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Why does the left feel the need to hide their true beliefs? C'mon, shout it out, if it's so great.
    You guys hate the Constitution, want that gone. Too restrictive on what government can do. Taxes are never high enough, you want government to take more of what we make. You never, ever want to cut government, because they are not yet into our lives enough yet. Tell me, when will that be?

    When will you say, "Hey, government has grown big enough, and has enough control of our lives. Government has taken enough freedoms from us. Let's put a stop to it."

    And really, why hide behind names like "progressive" or "liberal"? I have more respect for those on here that come right out and call themselves Communists than the people that are, but won't say it.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  4. #74
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,018

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    The issue is the idea of a conspiracy of journalists conspiring with educators to push a common message, purposefully without informing consumers that this is what they are all doing together. Is this group evidence of such a conspiracy? I dont know.

  5. #75
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,264

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Are you talking about the "chemical weapons" recently seized in Iraq?

    No, I'm talking about the whole " Bush lied people died " manufactured false narrative.

  6. #76
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,264

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The rebels used the chemical weapons on civilians.

    Obama's hands were tied on Syria, stop lying about this. Clinton was dispatched to the UN on three occasions to secure a resolution for use of force, all three times Russia and China said NO!!!!!

    The UK parliament said no to military action in Syria.

    Congress would not authorize the use of force in Syria.

    70% of Americans were against military action in Syria.

    I know you would have preferred Obama be the belligerent that Bush was.
    His hands are always tied for some reason

    On Ukraine, on the Border issue, on Syria, on Issis, on Benghazi on Egypt.

    Every foreign policy disaster is no fault of his.

    It just reinforces the importance of electing a qualified lead every 4 years

  7. #77
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Why does the left feel the need to hide their true beliefs? C'mon, shout it out, if it's so great.
    You guys hate the Constitution, want that gone. Too restrictive on what government can do. Taxes are never high enough, you want government to take more of what we make. You never, ever want to cut government, because they are not yet into our lives enough yet. Tell me, when will that be?

    When will you say, "Hey, government has grown big enough, and has enough control of our lives. Government has taken enough freedoms from us. Let's put a stop to it."

    And really, why hide behind names like "progressive" or "liberal"? I have more respect for those on here that come right out and call themselves Communists than the people that are, but won't say it.
    Actually.................it was bush that saw the constitution an impediment, had you not allowed him to get away with it then, we wouldn't be talking about it now!

    Washington, BC- In response to a Federal Judge's ruling that his warrant-less surveillance and wiretappings were illegal and unconstitutional, President Bush held a press conference at his personal retreat.
    At this conference, President Bush lashed out as what many see as his biggest impediment: the United States Constitution.
    "I strongly disagree with that document. Strongly disagree," President Bush said. The president called the Constitution, "out of touch with 21st century terror."
    "Now look, here's the Constitution, it was written 200 years ago. They didn't have this kind of a threat. They didn't have to be adaptive. They made all these restricting rules, and there's no way to change it. It is out of place in this century, in this fight. Al-queda doesn't care about it, so we can't either."

    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/U...on_%22Naive%22
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #78
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    His hands are always tied for some reason

    On Ukraine, on the Border issue, on Syria, on Issis, on Benghazi on Egypt.

    Every foreign policy disaster is no fault of his.

    It just reinforces the importance of electing a qualified lead every 4 years
    Oh, his foreign policy is a disaster, but on Syria, unless you would have preferred he ordered a military strike without UN approval, against the will of congress and the majority of Americans, oh wait, you probably would have supported that.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #79
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    No, I'm talking about the whole " Bush lied people died " manufactured false narrative.
    WASHINGTON -- These days, when we think of George W. Bush, we think mostly of what a horrible mess he made of the economy. But his even more tragic legacy is the loss of our moral authority, and the transformation of the United States of America from global champion of human rights into an outlaw nation.

    History is likely to judge Bush most harshly for two things in particular: Launching a war against a country that had not attacked us, and approving the use of cruel and inhumane interrogation techniques.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1..._n_786219.html
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #80
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    It must not be very secretive or we wouldn't be talking about it here, eh?

    Who wants to bet that this thread won't turn into a partisan battle about BS?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •