Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 139

Thread: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

  1. #51
    User Godric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    08-07-14 @ 03:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You are wrong again. Conservatives Remain the Largest Ideological Group in U.S.
    You are on the wrong track here as well. Nowhere did I say that Republicans never lie. Read the post again.
    Progressives are:

    NEW POLL: America Is Evenly Divided Between Progressives/Liberals And Conservatives/Libertarians | ThinkProgress

    They were at the same level in 2009 so now the Progressives are a bigger part of the population.
    I'll find a poll for 2014 later.
    "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    Progressives are:

    NEW POLL: America Is Evenly Divided Between Progressives/Liberals And Conservatives/Libertarians | ThinkProgress

    They were at the same level in 2009 so now the Progressives are a bigger part of the population.
    I'll find a poll for 2014 later.
    From your link. "Under this schematic, 34 percent of the country self-identifies as ‘conservative’, 29 percent as ‘moderate’, 15 percent as ‘liberal’, 16 percent as ‘progressive’, and 2 percent as ‘libertarian’".

    You'll see that 34% are conservative and 16% are 'progressive.

  3. #53
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    "But...but...but...there's no Liberal control in the media!"
    Correct, nor does this suggest otherwise.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #54
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Lol !

    Most likely more than your'e willing to admit.

    Sally Cohen's one of them.
    Surprise !

    She's such a incorrigible hack.
    Wow, that is a huuuuuuuge allegation!!! So direct me to a link, I gotta read this!
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  5. #55
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    He's not even close to even 10% of Bush and Cheney's bull****.
    You're right...he's way, way passed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #56
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Correct, nor does this suggest otherwise.
    "But...but...but...the media isn't in the tank for Obama! You're just mad becase he's so wonderful!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Correct, nor does this suggest otherwise.
    Are you saying that the US media does not have a liberal bias?

  8. #58
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    "But...but...but...the media isn't in the tank for Obama! You're just mad becase he's so wonderful!"
    This does not suggest the media is "in the tank" for anyone.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #59
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Are you saying that the US media does not have a liberal bias?
    Are you saying it does? Got any proof?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #60
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Hmmm, it seems we hear quite a lot about what the Koch's want and do here every day. Open email systems are not at discussion here. Funny though to hear the left try to defend K Street type groups now that the foo is ****ting on the other foot.
    Ok. I'll take a list of their google group subscriptions and facebook "liked" pages.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •