Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 644

Thread: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

  1. #451
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,351

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Makes you wonder why so many still support Obama. Guess it has something to do with the supporters being the ones who need the Federal Govt. to take care of them. Most have no idea where the money comes from that Obama spends
    Greetings, Conservative.

    They know it doesn't come from them, though, and that's all they care about! The woman who was interviewed by a TV reporter said she thought it came from "Obama's stash," whatever that is. ? Why she thought he would be willing to share that stash is anybody's guess. And these people probably vote - that's the scary part!

  2. #452
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,867
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah, I have noticed Krugman not being as vocal as he was.....plus he screwed the Pooch in all areas of Foreign Policy. It's getting to the point that the MS Media just wont be able to give him any more cover. That there will now, always be something bad happening and there will be no place to turn and run away from that news.
    Krugman must be off pouting because no one believed him and how much he wanted the government to spend in stimulus, or everyone is fed up with his far left ideology memes.

    Of all the poof visuals for the administration, the one that seems to strike home the hardest is Obama on weeks long vacation while seemingly the world burns (Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Ukraine) similar to some sort of uncaring Nero, off fund raising instead of doing the people's business (now why does that sound familiar? Benghazi)

    But yet, he sticks his nose into the Ferguson affair, a local police come state police matter, of which not everyone knows the details and the truth. Brilliant timing that, as the police released the video from the convenience store, this huge young man bullying the storekeeper to get a free $50 box of cigars. He was just as wrong at the 'beer summit' one as he is on this one.

    Yeah, he's earned his down poll numbers, and he's got no one else besides himself to blame. New territory for Obama.
    Last edited by eohrnberger; 08-15-14 at 11:04 PM.
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

  3. #453
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Krugman must be off pouting because no one believed him and how much he wanted the government to spend in stimulus, or everyone is fed up with his far left ideology memes.

    Of all the poof visuals for the administration, the one that seems to strike home the hardest is Obama on weeks long vacation while seemingly the world burns (Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Ukraine) similar to some sort of uncaring Nero, off fund raising instead of doing the people's business (now why does that sound familiar? Benghazi)

    But yet, he sticks his nose into the Ferguson affair, a local police come state police matter, of which not everyone knows the details and the truth. Brilliant timing that, as the police released the video from the convenience store, this huge young man bullying the storekeeper to get a free $50 box of cigars. He was just as wrong at the 'beer summit' one as he is on this one.

    Yeah, he's earned his down poll numbers, and he's got no one else besides himself to blame. New territory for Obama.


    He says all will be okay.....he hugged Hillary.

  4. #454
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,351

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Krugman must be off pouting because no one believed him and how much he wanted the government to spend in stimulus, or everyone is fed up with his far left ideology memes.

    Of all the poof visuals for the administration, the one that seems to strike home the hardest is Obama on weeks long vacation while seemingly the world burns (Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Ukraine) similar to some sort of uncaring Nero, off fund raising instead of doing the people's business (now why does that sound familiar? Benghazi)

    But yet, he sticks his nose into the Ferguson affair, a local police come state police matter, of which not everyone knows the details and the truth. Brilliant timing that, as the police released the video from the convenience store, this huge young man bullying the storekeeper to get a free $50 box of cigars. He was just as wrong at the 'beer summit' one as he is on this one.

    Yeah, he's earned his down poll numbers.
    BHO just doesn't seem to understand when it's best to stay quiet sometimes! "If I had a son, he'd be just like TrayVon." Didn't hear too much after the truth came out, but he did fan the flames when he did speak - and that may have actually been his intent! Several has posted on here that they feel he would like nothing better than to declare martial law, and delay the upcoming elections. Can you imagine the turmoil and outrage that would generate, not only on the part of the public, but the big money donors?

    Greetings, Erik.

  5. #455
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    [url]
    This is clearly a contender, if not the winner of the absolute worst President this country has ever had.
    Really?

    How does he compare to Presidents who did nothing to stop the single largest loss of American lives in history?
    How does he compare to the President who started a trade war which turned a relatively mild recession into the Great Depression?
    How does he compare to Madison, who went to war (after Congress's prodding) with England over reasons that no longer existed?

    Get some historical knowledge and some perspective.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  6. #456
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Obama's approval ratings are irrelevant.

    He is not running again and everyone after him can condemn what the public dislikes about him and praise what they do like about him.

    Obama is starting to quack...how low/high he is in the polls is meaningless, IMO.


    Btw...I am neither Dem nor Rep.

  7. #457
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Obama's approval ratings are irrelevant.

    He is not running again and everyone after him can condemn what the public dislikes about him and praise what they do like about him.

    Obama is starting to quack...how low/high he is in the polls is meaningless, IMO.


    Btw...I am neither Dem nor Rep.


    Mornin' DA. The lower his numbers go. The worse it is for the Demos who are up for re-election or jumping in the first time. Also it will be worse this time for them as none will be seeking out BO peep for any advice once he hits pasture.

    Even then.....many will look to keep his ass muted. Which would be a very good thing to do.

  8. #458
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,867
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Mornin' DA. The lower his numbers go. The worse it is for the Demos who are up for re-election or jumping in the first time. Also it will be worse this time for them as none will be seeking out BO peep for any advice once he hits pasture.

    Even then.....many will look to keep his ass muted. Which would be a very good thing to do.
    Based on his flagging engagement with his job, seeing to be record lows, seems like he's already quacking, on his own accord, losing more relevance every passing day, at least how he's conducting himself in office anyway.
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

  9. #459
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Interesting, to observe, that they trace that right back to Obama's failed economic and stimulus policies, rather than what one would expect from socialists, which is the evils and unfairness of the capitalistic economic system itself, as well as the 1%ers, and businesses exploiting the bourgeois. Almost out of character, one could imagine.
    You should dig a little deeper. It all traces back to the largest recession in our lifetimes. The one that happened when bush* was president
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #460
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You should dig a little deeper. It all traces back to the largest recession in our lifetimes. The one that happened when bush* was president
    Really? Were you around in 1980 when we had a recession and then a double dip in 81-82? Amazing how so many live for today and ignore history. How exactly did this recession hurt you and your family since you call it the largest recession in our lifetime? Maybe yours but certainly not mine. I lived and worked during both and there is no comparison between this one and the double dip of 81-82 especially when it comes to leadership or the lack of it during this one.

Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •