Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 644

Thread: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

  1. #431
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    By your standards nothing is the same, you pick and choose what you want to consider the same. Your obvious short term memory does nothing for your credibility.
    No, by actual standards.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #432
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, by actual standards.
    Sorry if I don't accept your so called standards as the norm

  3. #433
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,952
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, it is because they are different. And one (Obama) is worse and less attached to real events. Obama is often more charged with exaggerated and nonevents and issues.
    So you are saying the monkey Bush face is more attached to real events then?
    How about the Bush/Hitler?
    Or maybe the vampire? Or the devil?

    Really! Such rubbish!

    How quickly you forget how all the progressives / liberals / Democrats turned on Bush in the most vehement, despicable and crude ways.

    Of the criticism that is worth of any real attention, it all came far too late in the case of Obama.
    From the time the Biased Lame Stream Media went sweet on Obama to only recently, any legitimate criticism of Obama and his policies was met with cries of 'Racist' and 'Racism'.

    If anything, you object to the now lost outright protection, favoritism and nothing but positive reporting the Biased Lame Stream Media condoned on Obama.


    Search your feeling and your memories. You know it to be true.
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

  4. #434
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    So you are saying the monkey Bush face is more attached to real events then?
    How about the Bush/Hitler?
    Or maybe the vampire? Or the devil?

    Really! Such rubbish!

    How quickly you forget how all the progressives / liberals / Democrats turned on Bush in the most vehement, despicable and crude ways.

    Of the criticism that is worth of any real attention, it all came far too late in the case of Obama.
    From the time the Biased Lame Stream Media went sweet on Obama to only recently, any legitimate criticism of Obama and his policies was met with cries of 'Racist' and 'Racism'.

    If anything, you object to the now lost outright protection, favoritism and nothing but positive reporting the Biased Lame Stream Media condoned on Obama.


    Search your feeling and your memories. You know it to be true.
    The difference is that while both sides have called for the impeachment of their opposition, on the republican side you have elected representatives who have made the most inane accusations (ex Obama is not an american, he pals around with terrorists, he hates america and americans, he's a kenyan anti-colonialist) while on the left, the people who made inane accusations about bush* were not elected to office.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #435
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The difference is that while both sides have called for the impeachment of their opposition, on the republican side you have elected representatives who have made the most inane accusations (ex Obama is not an american, he pals around with terrorists, he hates america and americans, he's a kenyan anti-colonialist) while on the left, the people who made inane accusations about bush* were not elected to office.
    Is that right? So tell me who wrote up the articles of Impeachment, a non elected official? You people have very selective memories

  6. #436
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Is that right? So tell me who wrote up the articles of Impeachment, a non elected official? You people have very selective memories
    Don't you read?

    My posts clearly states "both sides have called for the impeachment of their opposition"
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #437
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Don't you read?

    My posts clearly states "both sides have called for the impeachment of their opposition"
    Please show me the articles of Impeachment against Obama. I posted them against Bush? Interesting how you buy rhetoric from both sides and ignore substance.

  8. #438
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,952
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Back to topic.

    Obama's poll numbers are the lowest they've ever been. Even the World Socialists seem to think that it's because of his economic policies.
    A typical American household cannot raise $400 without borrowing money or selling possessions, according to the results of a survey published Friday by the Federal Reserve, the US central bank. The Fed’s Report on the Economic Well-Being of U.S. Households in 2013 points to the precarious state of the majority of US households, who risk poverty or bankruptcy in the event of job loss, accident or unforeseen medical expense.
    . . . .
    The survey helps expose the fictitious character of the economic “recovery,” which has supposedly been going on for five years. Seventy percent of respondents said they were no better off than they were in 2008, during the depth of the worst downturn since the Great Depression. From this the report draws the extraordinarily understated conclusion that the recovery has been “uneven.”
    . . . .
    The disastrous condition of US households is the result of the deliberate policies of the Obama administration, which has provided the banks and financial corporations with trillions of dollars in free cash, while encouraging companies to slash wages and offering no meaningful assistance to homeowners or student loan borrowers in distress.
    Fed Report: Most US families can't raise $400 - World Socialist Web Site

    Yeah, well, given his 'ahem' work history, it's little surprise that Obama's got no clue about the reality the rest of the country is working under.
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

  9. #439
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Please show me the articles of Impeachment against Obama.
    Please show me where I said the repubs have produced articles of impeachment
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #440
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows [W:256]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Please show me where I said the repubs have produced articles of impeachment
    Unless you have article of Impeachment it is only rhetoric, Democrats had those articles and Republicans never did. You said both parties and you were wrong.

Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •