Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 247

Thread: House passes $694 million border bill

  1. #101
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    62,365

    Re: House passes $694 million border bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    It may be what you want but dont speak for me. If it was up to me I would start mass deportations, then charge you with treason - just because.
    I wasn't speaking for you. I was posting facts

    The two are incompatible
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I don't have any issue with any investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #102
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: House passes $694 million border bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Americans once did the same thing in Canada and were allowed to stay.
    Then send all our illegals to Canada, they can have them.

  3. #103
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: House passes $694 million border bill

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Wrong. US law recognizes that refugees have the right to enter the country to seek asylum.
    You have to be labeled as refugee by the government first. These are not refugees.

  4. #104
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    62,365

    Re: House passes $694 million border bill

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    You have to be labeled as refugee by the government first. These are not refugees.
    No you don't
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I don't have any issue with any investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #105
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: House passes $694 million border bill

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    It's what the American people want
    No, it's not. The majority want deportation.

  6. #106
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    62,365

    Re: House passes $694 million border bill

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    No, it's not. The majority want deportation.
    No they don't

    I've already posted the link which proves that I'm right and you're wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I don't have any issue with any investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #107
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: House passes $694 million border bill

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I don't see how that addresses my point about the apparent contradiction in your position on ACA (you oppose based partially on the fact that the majority don't support it) and your position on immigration (you support deportation even though the majority doesn't support it).
    Except you've got it ass backwards. The majority want the illegals deported more quickly. Americans by majority are firmly against amnesty.

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-29-14 @ 11:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: House passes $694 million border bill

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I wasn't speaking for you. I was posting fact
    The two are incompatible
    You're not posting any facts
    - you're merely posting your progressive opinion.

    The simple fact I oppose your position as a us citizen puts a hole in your "everyone" arguement.

  9. #109
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: House passes $694 million border bill

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No they don't

    I've already posted the link which proves that I'm right and you're wrong
    Then your link was wrong. Polling after polling shows the same result. Americans want the illegals deported. Here is what FAIR has to say about the polling:

    http://www.fairus.org/facts/illegal-...-amnesty-polls

    •Only 18% think illegal aliens should be given immediate amnesty; 62% believe legalization should occur only after the border is secured, and 19% are unsure.

  10. #110
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    62,365

    Re: House passes $694 million border bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    You're not posting any facts
    - you're merely posting your progressive opinion.

    The simple fact I oppose your position as a us citizen puts a hole in your "everyone" arguement.
    I didn't make any "everyone" argument
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I don't have any issue with any investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •