Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 306

Thread: Raven ray Rice suspended 2 games

  1. #131
    Educator newpublius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Riverdale, NJ
    Last Seen
    10-03-17 @ 08:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    714

    Re: Raven ray Rice suspended 2 games

    Where's the woman's father?

  2. #132
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,696

    Re: Raven ray Rice suspended 2 games

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    If she hit him first he has the right to defend himself. Just because he knocked her the hell out doesn't affect anything. She shouldn't have started a fight with someone she wasn't capable of beating.
    It's like you didn't even watch the video.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  3. #133
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Raven ray Rice suspended 2 games

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    He's so much more wrong, it's a different league.
    He's in a different league now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  4. #134
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: Raven ray Rice suspended 2 games

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Alot of bullies get quite a surprise when it actually does work just like that.
    She's a bully, physically, against him? Enough.

  5. #135
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Raven ray Rice suspended 2 games

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    If she hit him first he has the right to defend himself. Just because he knocked her the hell out doesn't affect anything. She shouldn't have started a fight with someone she wasn't capable of beating.
    You're assuming she started it. Do you have evidence of that?

    Watch the video before you embarrass yourself here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  6. #136
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,435

    Re: Raven ray Rice suspended 2 games

    In the video if you watch closely it looks like they are arguing and at .25 he spits on her first, she elbows or smacks him in response, then he smacks her and backs up, and then when she goes after him he knocks her out. Both were instigating things but he was in the wrong imo.


    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Raven ray Rice suspended 2 games

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    No she didn't and no she didn't.
    No? I haven't seen the video in a long time, but I seem to recall she struck first. Oh well. If what you say is true I withdraw my comment.

  8. #138
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Raven ray Rice suspended 2 games

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    It's like you didn't even watch the video.
    Clearly he did not. But then again, it is Henrin. This is the same guy that thinks drunk driving is ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  9. #139
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,954

    Re: Raven ray Rice suspended 2 games

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    She's a bully, physically, against him? Enough.
    I was not speaking of that specific instance, but for many bullies in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #140
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: Raven ray Rice suspended 2 games

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    He's in a different league now.
    We got it. Too soon for overt jokes.

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •