Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 98

Thread: Troops Move on Crash Site in Ukraine, Foiling Deal

  1. #81
    Sage
    Sherman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,774

    Re: Troops Move on Crash Site in Ukraine, Foiling Deal

    We could have video of the launch as it happened and the usual suspects on here would still buy into the Russia Today lines about it being fabricated. What matters is that thankfully this time most people don't seem to be falling for it and the blame is squarely where it belongs: on the heads of the separatists and their Russian patrons. Personally I'm not overly disturbed by the lack of access to the crash site--any sign that the Ukrainian military is moving forward against the rebels is a positive sign.

  2. #82
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Troops Move on Crash Site in Ukraine, Foiling Deal

    What's your point? That every bodies making accusations?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #83
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Troops Move on Crash Site in Ukraine, Foiling Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman123 View Post
    We could have video of the launch as it happened and the usual suspects on here would still buy into the Russia Today lines about it being fabricated. What matters is that thankfully this time most people don't seem to be falling for it and the blame is squarely where it belongs: on the heads of the separatists and their Russian patrons. Personally I'm not overly disturbed by the lack of access to the crash site--any sign that the Ukrainian military is moving forward against the rebels is a positive sign.
    Suspects huh? The US State Department has been ****ing this up from the beginning. Funny how Obama never tells the truth, until its something the hawks WANT to hear, then its gospel, lol.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #84
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,221

    Re: Troops Move on Crash Site in Ukraine, Foiling Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Suspects huh? The US State Department has been ****ing this up from the beginning. Funny how Obama never tells the truth, until its something the hawks WANT to hear, then its gospel, lol.
    Agreed.

    How can anyone believe a word that comes from O-Bomb-a's mouth?

  5. #85
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Troops Move on Crash Site in Ukraine, Foiling Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I think his sarcasm escaped you.
    No it didn't. My response was also sarcasm.

  6. #86
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Troops Move on Crash Site in Ukraine, Foiling Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Hummm, just when you think we might positively know who did it??
    "Let it go. Let it go...."
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #87
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,143

    Re: Troops Move on Crash Site in Ukraine, Foiling Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    "Let it go. Let it go...."
    Don't be vindictive. dude.

    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  8. #88
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 09:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,267

    Re: Troops Move on Crash Site in Ukraine, Foiling Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman123 View Post
    We could have video of the launch as it happened and the usual suspects on here would still buy into the Russia Today lines about it being fabricated. What matters is that thankfully this time most people don't seem to be falling for it and the blame is squarely where it belongs: on the heads of the separatists and their Russian patrons. Personally I'm not overly disturbed by the lack of access to the crash site--any sign that the Ukrainian military is moving forward against the rebels is a positive sign.

    We could have, but we don't. That, because the Ukrainian government is following the lead of the US--make claims that are "certain", but withhold evidence that shows the certainty.

    In Poker, that would be called "bluffing"

  9. #89
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,014

    Re: Troops Move on Crash Site in Ukraine, Foiling Deal

    This fighting makes me incredibly angry. There is no reason the Ukrainians have to move in on the crash site with the Dutch military police officers/Australian police officers/ experts on recovery of bodies and property. They should have done it when the bodies have been removed.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  10. #90
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Troops Move on Crash Site in Ukraine, Foiling Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    This fighting makes me incredibly angry. There is no reason the Ukrainians have to move in on the crash site with the Dutch military police officers/Australian police officers/ experts on recovery of bodies and property. They should have done it when the bodies have been removed.
    Suspicious I'd say! Maybe the crash site debris, along with the evidence, will get destroyed in the cross fighting.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •