Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 62

Thread: U.S. Evacuates Embassy In Libya Amid Clashes

  1. #31
    Sage
    RDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Last Seen
    10-10-17 @ 05:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,398

    Re: U.S. Evacuates Embassy In Libya Amid Clashes

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Obama saw how easy it was to abandon our border with Mexico he figured he can cut and run from any place in the world where his policies have failed.
    You can notice the pattern by now. He cut and ran from Iraq, Afghanistan, Mexico and now Libya. Syria will be next.
    Last edited by RDS; 07-26-14 at 11:06 PM.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: U.S. Evacuates Embassy In Libya Amid Clashes

    Quote Originally Posted by RDS View Post
    I'd stay behind and play Tony Montana..

    Either way they're coming - progressives have absolutely everything they wanted.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: U.S. Evacuates Embassy In Libya Amid Clashes

    Obama needs to be removed immediately...

    No man in good standing would allow the world to go to **** right in front of their face...

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: U.S. Evacuates Embassy In Libya Amid Clashes

    Quote Originally Posted by RDS View Post
    You can notice the pattern by now. He cut and ran from Iraq, Afghanistan, Mexico and now Libya. Syria will be next.
    Obama has already cut and ran and abandoned the Constitution.

  5. #35
    Sage
    RDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Last Seen
    10-10-17 @ 05:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,398

    Re: U.S. Evacuates Embassy In Libya Amid Clashes

    Get the impeachment thingy going.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: U.S. Evacuates Embassy In Libya Amid Clashes

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Obama has already cut and ran and abandoned the Constitution.
    If global tensions escalate I would not be shocked to see a temporary military coup..

    Obama is absolutely useless...

    I'm not talking about martial law or a dictatorship - I'm talking about having him removed for the rest of his term.

    Obama can go back to Chicago or wherever he feels comfortable..... He is not fit to lead this nation or the world...

    This goes beyond democrat or republican - it is not political...

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: U.S. Evacuates Embassy In Libya Amid Clashes

    The middle east has become a haven for anarchy..

    Thanks first black president and progressives too - you get a golf clap...

    And you clowns have the audacity to talk about "human rights"............

    Good go over there and try to negotiate peace...............

  8. #38
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,251

    Re: U.S. Evacuates Embassy In Libya Amid Clashes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    If global tensions escalate I would not be shocked to see a temporary military coup..

    Obama is absolutely useless...

    I'm not talking about martial law or a dictatorship - I'm talking about having him removed for the rest of his term.

    Obama can go back to Chicago or wherever he feels comfortable..... He is not fit to lead this nation or the world...

    This goes beyond democrat or republican - it is not political...
    Wouldn't matter who was the president the American population doesn't want anymore wars and your politicians are playing the game. I cant help but think of Black hawk down and despite the job that had to be done the mere sight of coffins brought back memories of Vietnam and the US cut and run.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  9. #39
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: U.S. Evacuates Embassy In Libya Amid Clashes

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Mornin Thom, from the opening of the embassy there in 2006 we never had to evacuate our embassy. Gaddafi provided a stability that has been shaky sense his death, same with Mubarak, Hussein and Assad.
    Yep, its called damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: U.S. Evacuates Embassy In Libya Amid Clashes

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    Wouldn't matter who was the president the American population doesn't want anymore wars and your politicians are playing the game. I cant help but think of Black hawk down and despite the job that had to be done the mere sight of coffins brought back memories of Vietnam and the US cut and run.
    Really? because an individual such as myself wouldn't just run away nor would a good general.

    Now Obama gets charged with treason..

    Let Holder defend him....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •