Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 412

Thread: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

  1. #381
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,356

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    The Framers argued the point and chose to deal with political "crimes" by removing the offender from his office. Actual crimes involving the criminal statues can have both remedies.
    Do you by any chance have a link?

  2. #382
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    Do you by any chance have a link?
    I can probably come up with one or more. Debates on the Constitution is a good starting point.
    Here is another. It is clear the Framers debated this: High Crimes and Misdemeanors - Constitutional Rights Foundation

  3. #383
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,356

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    I can probably come up with one or more. Debates on the Constitution is a good starting point.
    Here is another. It is clear the Framers debated this: High Crimes and Misdemeanors - Constitutional Rights Foundation
    Thank you. I read it later in the evening.

  4. #384
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,306

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster Buddha View Post
    When is it appropriate for a president to be impeached?
    It's spelled out pretty clearly in the constitution.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #385
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,306

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Your team has been fundraising off of issues such as birtherism for over six years.
    This sheer denial of what GOPs have fundraised on and now blaming Dems for is a B.I.L.
    Good grief. Turn off MSNBC for a change.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #386
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,977

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    So that invalidates the Nobel Prizes in completely different fields, selected by different people?

    The Peace Prize is a political award; the economics one is not. Stop being so horribly dishonest.
    To each his own. In my own personal opinion, everything done in the name of Nobel Prizes reflects on Nobel Prizes. The fact that they awarded Arafat, one of the bloodiest terrorists in history a Nobel Prize, puts an excrement stain on the entire Nobel Prize organization. If I had been awarded a Nobel Prize in one of the other fields outside of polictics before they handed Arafat a Peace Prize.......I would have sent it back or found a cesspool to drop it into when Arafat was awarded. Those are my standards. Yours may differ. That is your right.

  7. #387
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,903

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    To each his own. In my own personal opinion, everything done in the name of Nobel Prizes reflects on Nobel Prizes. The fact that they awarded Arafat, one of the bloodiest terrorists in history a Nobel Prize, puts an excrement stain on the entire Nobel Prize organization. If I had been awarded a Nobel Prize in one of the other fields outside of polictics before they handed Arafat a Peace Prize.......I would have sent it back or found a cesspool to drop it into when Arafat was awarded. Those are my standards. Yours may differ. That is your right.
    Well then you don't know how Nobel Prizes work.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #388
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    As much as I hate Obama as the president I don't want to impeach because then we get Biden who is even dumber.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #389
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Well then you don't know how Nobel Prizes work.
    The Nobel prize is a joke.........Hell Obama got it when he was president for 2 weeks.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #390
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,903

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The Nobel prize is a joke.........Hell Obama got it when he was president for 2 weeks.
    So all Nobel Prizes are a joke? You do realize that the different Nobel Prizes are awarded by different committees, yes?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •