Therefore, since the world has still/Much good, but much less good than ill,
And while the sun and moon endure/Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
I'd face it as a wise man would,/And train for ill and not for good.
I despise the administration as much as the next guy, but this shows the unintelligent of the American people. Even the GOP is not gunning to Impeach the President (granted they might not be because they know they don't have the numbers in the Senate). Impeachment as it is defined in the Constitution is to remove somebody from office as a result of committing a serious crime. The only crime that Obama has committed is implementing flawed policy. And don't give me this "he oversteps his Presidential boundaries" BS. While I agree that he has overstepped his boundaries, Obama has issued less Executive Orders than any President since before World War Two. Lastly, think of the alternative of impeaching Obama.....Joe Biden *shudder*
Run your own nation, play Cybernations."Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals."
- Mark Twain
"A poll found that about half of unemployed workers say they have given up looking for a job.
A Harris poll on behalf of Express Employment Professionals conducted last month found that 47% of such workers say they have "completely given up looking for work." The survey of 1,500 unemployed adult Americans also found that 82% of those who receive unemployment compensation say they would look harder for a job if those payments ran out. The other 18% agreed with the statement that they would be in such despair, they would give up looking for work altogether."
"The question of impeachment turns on the meaning of the phrase in the Constitution at Art. II Sec. 4, "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors". I have carefully researched the origin of the phrase "high crimes and misdemeanors" and its meaning to the Framers, and found that the key to understanding it is the word "high". It does not mean "more serious". It refers to those punishable offenses that only apply to high persons, that is, to public officials, those who, because of their official status, are under special obligations that ordinary persons are not under, and which could not be meaningfully applied or justly punished if committed by ordinary persons."
Meaning of "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" Meaning of "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" by Jon Roland, Constitution Society