Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 412

Thread: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

  1. #331
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Allow me to educate you. What you describe as TRUE tyranny is the end state. You are foolishly arguing that because we have not arrived at the end state where people are thrown into concentration camps as Roosevelt did then we are not living under tyrannical rule.

    It does not take long to get there with "watchdogs" like you snoozing away.
    Notice the definition, cruel and oppressive. Yeah you're so oppressed you're posting on the internet. Seriously your comments show nothing but ignorance. In 2 more years you'll still be free so spare me your idiotic "tyranny" which you know NOTHING about.

    You are absolutely WRONG.

    See above. The Islamofascist says he has a pen and phone and he will act if the legislature doesn't. He is a tyrant and no one is stopping him. Least of all you leftist "watchdogs" who are just as tyrannical in your thoughts as the fascist is. The only difference between you and him is that he is in a position, unhindered by the pathetic establishment Republicans while you are just some guy on a web site.
    Islamofascist? HAH you can't even term the word right. You just keep spouting moronic right-wing rhetoric. He is doing NO DIFFERENT than Bush did with executive orders.

    You've even gone to lying about me since you know NOTHING of my values. I didn't vote for Obama, I don't agree with his policies, and unlike you I've actually PROVEN my comments and shown them. Your lies are all you have.

    I agree about the ignorance. I disagree about who is displaying it. I do not believe you care to be educated.
    The minute you said there is no difference between me and Obmaa, it showed your lying comments. I have proven MANY times I don't agree with Obama, but you have to lie instead of proving your point. You lost son, go to Iran where there is REAL tyranny. You wouldn't know tyranny if it bit you in the butt.

    Which facts, exactly?
    The fact I've proven with my comments I don't agree with Obama and his policies, but that doesn't mean I follow the bat-**** crazy rhetoric that he is an Islamofascist and we are under tyranny.

    You bore me, go chicken little elsewhere, NOONE is buying it except other extreme right-wing IDIOTS.

    Try it. But I doubt you will like it.
    You have yet to prove ANYTHING. I already owned you son. Now go lick your wounds.

    I feel bad for other TRUE conservatives on this board, you give them a bad name.

  2. #332
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    That particular congress (democrats and republicans) and Reagan owned it. Reagan did not write it and pass it all by his lonesome. He did make the mistake of trusting the democrat controlled congress to follow through on border security. They never did....and likely never intended to. The point is that the promise in the bill of border security was broken. That's why the American people today do not trust Obama or congress(democrats or republicans) on the passage of another comprehensive immigration bill without securing the borders first. I am sure you have heard the term: "Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice...shame on me".
    Personally, I'd be fine with much higher legal immigration numbers, up to and including the current illegal immigration numbers - so long as the border is also more secure, and those we absolutely do not want entering our country are kept out (violent criminals, rapists, terrorists)
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  3. #333
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Notice the definition, cruel and oppressive. Yeah you're so oppressed you're posting on the internet. Seriously your comments show nothing but ignorance.
    There was never any doubt in my mind that you would prove to be unteachable.

    In 2 more years you'll still be free so spare me your idiotic "tyranny" which you know NOTHING about.
    I clearly know more than you do today and, based on your foolish attitude, will know tomorrow, next week, next year or into the next decade.

    "The Islamofascist says he has a pen and phone and he will act if the legislature doesn't. He is a tyrant and no one is stopping him. Least of all you leftist "watchdogs" who are just as tyrannical in your thoughts as the fascist is. The only difference between you and him is that he is in a position, unhindered by the pathetic establishment Republicans while you are just some guy on a web site."

    Islamofascist? HAH you can't even term the word right.
    Really? Obama is a fascist. And, he supports the rest of the Islamic fascistic world. He supports Hamas and bullied Israel. He is antisemitic. He is anti-American. He despises the Constitution and the rule of law.

    You just keep spouting moronic right-wing rhetoric. He is doing NO DIFFERENT than Bush did with executive orders.

    You've even gone to lying about me since you know NOTHING of my values. I didn't vote for Obama, I don't agree with his policies, and unlike you I've actually PROVEN my comments and shown them. Your lies are all you have.
    I have observed the fruits of your labor. You cannot hide who you are.

    "I agree about the ignorance. I disagree about who is displaying it. I do not believe you care to be educated."

    The minute you said there is no difference between me and Obmaa, it showed your lying comments. I have proven MANY times I don't agree with Obama, but you have to lie instead of proving your point.
    You have the same spirit as the Islamofascist. You fail, again and again, to recognize the beginnings of tyranny because you are ignorant about tyranny. For you it begins with concentration camps and gassings. For me that is its logical end.

    You lost son, go to Iran where there is REAL tyranny. You wouldn't know tyranny if it bit you in the butt.
    I am amused.

    The fact I've proven with my comments I don't agree with Obama and his policies, but that doesn't mean I follow the bat-**** crazy rhetoric that he is an Islamofascist and we are under tyranny.
    Is this what passes for reasoned argument? You are of like nature whether you agree with him or not. The differences between you are a matter of degree and style, not substance.

    You bore me, go chicken little elsewhere, NOONE is buying it except other extreme right-wing IDIOTS.
    You will be one of the bewildered who wonder what happened.

    You have yet to prove ANYTHING. I already owned you son. Now go lick your wounds.

    I feel bad for other TRUE conservatives on this board, you give them a bad name.
    I have given you a good starting point for understanding tyranny so you might recognize it if you survive this time.

  4. #334
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    One third want the Islamofascist impeached.
    One out of every three.
    Two fellow travelers want to keep the fascist in power for every one right-thinking individual who wants him removed from office while there is still time to recover.



    Not going to happen, no matter how much some people on the right whine.

    Barack Obama will be living in the White House until another Democrat move in when he moves out in 2017.

    Wait and see.




    "Better days are coming." ~ But not for the out of touch, running out of time people in the GOP.

  5. #335
    Sage


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,268

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster Buddha View Post
    I think it's cute how you only use a graph that starts at the beginning of this presidency, instead of including the decade prior for context.
    I was responding to Misterveritis, who proclaimed on the previous page, that my statement that unemployment is down under Obama is a lie. To disprove his lie I naturally needed to show the job growth only under Obama. As the graph clearly show, private sector jobs are higher now than when the President was inaugurated.

    However, if you have some other claim, you are free to post a graph making that point.
    Last edited by MTAtech; 08-01-14 at 07:47 AM.
    "I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it." --J.S. Mill

  6. #336
    Sage


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,268

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Yes. Really. You lie with a graph. It is your style. You like with rosy projections. It is what you do.
    I have already show it is you making false statements. The difference is I tell the truth and use evidence to support it; you make false statements from thin air.
    "I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it." --J.S. Mill

  7. #337
    Guru
    pinqy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,369

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    "Unemployment is down because so many people without jobs are no longer counted as unemployed."

    Only if one seeks insights into the actual condition of the nation.
    That doesn't answer my question. If someone is not trying to work, obviously s/he can't be hired. So what does the fact that someone who cannot be hired is not working tell us about the labor market? Adding them in distorts the picture of how easy/hard it is to get hired.
    Therefore, since the world has still/Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure/Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would,/And train for ill and not for good.

  8. #338
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    There was never any doubt in my mind that you would prove to be unteachable.
    Says the person who doesn't provide ANY proof.

    I clearly know more than you do today and, based on your foolish attitude, will know tomorrow, next week, next year or into the next decade.
    Yeah, you're a "big deal" in your own mind that's for sure. Too bad NOONE but extreme right-wing whackos takes your partisan hackery comments seriously. You make comments about me and can't back them up with ANY proof because it isn't there. Your posts here are a joke and you know it. Instead your comments are nothing but lies, but then you've been owned more times it isn't even funny at this point.

    Really? Obama is a fascist. And, he supports the rest of the Islamic fascistic world. He supports Hamas and bullied Israel. He is antisemitic. He is anti-American. He despises the Constitution and the rule of law.
    Hitler was a fascist, the fact you can't even use English words right is pathetic. Your comments yet again are a joke and pathetic.

    I have observed the fruits of your labor. You cannot hide who you are.
    Yeah, so much you can't even provide ONE quote from me to support your assinine claims. All you post are comments that are lies and can't back them up with FACTS. Your posts yet again are a joke.

    You have the same spirit as the Islamofascist. You fail, again and again, to recognize the beginnings of tyranny because you are ignorant about tyranny. For you it begins with concentration camps and gassings. For me that is its logical end.
    Still waiting for you to actually prove your points with MY quotes. You don't because you know your comments are lies. I enjoy letting EVERYONE see you for who you really are. Someone that can't make their points with FACTS and insteead makeup comments that are lies.

    I am amused.
    Yeah, I'm amused at how you prove your own comments to be lies post after post. You, like many extreme right-wingers, make up lies and then expect people to believe them. The problem is they see that when you can't actually back them up with proof, your comments are nothing but lies. Keep posting so the whole board can see how your comments are lies. I don't mind, I'm laughing every single time you post and don't provide ANY proof to your claims about me.

    Obama is a horrible president, but I'm not going to follow the extreme right-wing meme that he is some super secret, fascist, socialist, communist (BTW any intelleigent person knows he can't be ALL those things at the same time).

    Is this what passes for reasoned argument? You are of like nature whether you agree with him or not. The differences between you are a matter of degree and style, not substance.
    Again, the fact you provide NO proof and NO quotes from me says it all to everyone else. You only dig your hole faster and deeper with each comment you make. People can see your comments are lies. MY misssion is accomplished each and every time you post to show others how dishonest your posts REALLY are. Keep em coming, I love proving how extreme right-wing people should not be taken seriously.

    You will be one of the bewildered who wonder what happened.
    The only thing I'm bewildered on is how you can keep posting comments that are lies. You are only proving me right in the fact you cannot back up your claims with ACTUAL posts.

    I have given you a good starting point for understanding tyranny so you might recognize it if you survive this time.
    You don't even know what the word tyranny means. Pathetic. You're dismissed son and if I were you I'd stop posting, you're only embarrassing yourself further. But I'm MORE than happy to continue showing EVERYONE how dishonest and whacked out your posts really are.

  9. #339
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,243

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Paxaeon View Post
    `
    POLL: Two-Thirds say Do Not Impeach Obama
    BUT ... that same 2/3 were divided between lethal injection, gas chamber, & electrocution.
    Moreover ... a small but particularly vocal minority selected hanging because they said they wanted to see if he could do that Obama jaunty strut off the ground.
    Don't blame me ... I'm just reporting the news.

  10. #340
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,258

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    BUT ... that same 2/3 were divided between lethal injection, gas chamber, & electrocution.
    Moreover ... a small but particularly vocal minority selected hanging because they said they wanted to see if he could do that Obama jaunty strut off the ground.
    Don't blame me ... I'm just reporting the news.
    Several on the political right would be satisfied if Obama's ego inflated to such a degree that it exploded. It could happen spontaneously at any time now.

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •