Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 412

Thread: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

  1. #321
    Sage
    Glen Contrarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bernie to the left of me, Hillary to the right, here I am...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    15,538

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    No...actually I put more stock into voter turnout then opinion polls. And when the GOP nominates "old fart-it's my turn" RINOS like McCain and Romney, I don't expect the conservative base to turn out in large enough numbers. If the democrats are foolish enough to nominate Hillary, you will understand after the 2016 election.
    We'll see, won't we?
    To do evil, a human being must first of all believe that what hes doing is good" - Solzhenitsyn

    "...with the terrorists, you have to take out their families." - Donald Trump

  2. #322
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,671

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    I always say, look behind the curtain to see who is pulling the strings.

    Looks like it's mostly the left doing all this silly talk about impeachment. And it appears that several democrats are cashing in on the outrage that all the impeachment talk is generating.


    That's really ****ty.

    Dissecting the impeachment talk on MSNBC, Fox News | PunditFact

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  3. #323
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    You're talking about your GOP--we've heard nothing but impeachment talk since before the 2010 election.
    Impeachment galvanizes the TEAs and the GOP fundraises/feeds off of it.

    The GOP has been fund-raising off suing the President and impeaching him.
    The GOP refuses to do their job in the House on Immigration and then fundraises off of it.

    I'd say the Dems had pretty good teachers .
    Nonsense. If Obama does something worth impeachment, then it should happen, but as of yet I don't see it. And talk about raising money off it, I think you need a mirror.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #324
    Guru
    Hamster Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,675

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Nonsense. If Obama does something worth impeachment, then it should happen, but as of yet I don't see it. And talk about raising money off it, I think you need a mirror.
    When is it appropriate for a president to be impeached?

  5. #325
    Guru
    Hamster Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,675

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
    Really?

    I think it's cute how you only use a graph that starts at the beginning of this presidency, instead of including the decade prior for context.

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Like I said you have no idea what TRUE tyranny really is.
    Allow me to educate you. What you describe as TRUE tyranny is the end state. You are foolishly arguing that because we have not arrived at the end state where people are thrown into concentration camps as Roosevelt did then we are not living under tyrannical rule.

    It does not take long to get there with "watchdogs" like you snoozing away.

    America is not under a tyranny no matter how bad your hyperbole is.
    Definition of tyranny

    Tyranny is usually thought of as cruel and oppressive, and it often is, but the original definition of the term was rule by persons who lack legitimacy, whether they be malign or benevolent. Historically, benign tyrannies have tended to be insecure, and to try to maintain their power by becoming increasingly oppressive. Therefore, rule that initially seems benign is inherently dangerous, and the only security is to maintain legitimacy an unbroken accountability to the people through the framework of a written constitution that provides for election of key officials and the division of powers among branches and officials in a way that avoids concentration of powers in the hands of a few persons who might then abuse those powers.


    You are simply wrong.


    My proof is the fact you are allowed to make such ridiculous statements online unlike other countries such as Iran, NK, and China. Your proof is....well...nothing.
    See above. The Islamofascist says he has a pen and phone and he will act if the legislature doesn't. He is a tyrant and no one is stopping him. Least of all you leftist "watchdogs" who are just as tyrannical in your thoughts as the fascist is. The only difference between you and him is that he is in a position, unhindered by the pathetic establishment Republicans while you are just some guy on a web site.

    Carry on with your "chicken little" comments. They are amusing to see that much ignorance in a post.
    I agree about the ignorance. I disagree about who is displaying it. I do not believe you care to be educated.

    The fact is you hate what the president is doing, I get that and agree. But to call it tyranny is simple bad hyperbole and my FACTS prove you wrong.
    Which facts, exactly?

    Principles of Tyranny

    Try it. But I doubt you will like it.

  7. #327
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Your team has been fundraising off of issues such as birtherism for over six years.
    This sheer denial of what GOPs have fundraised on and now blaming Dems for is a B.I.L.
    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Nonsense. If Obama does something worth impeachment, then it should happen, but as of yet I don't see it. And talk about raising money off it, I think you need a mirror.
    Physics is Phun

  8. #328
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    "Unemployment is down because so many people without jobs are no longer counted as unemployed."
    Quote Originally Posted by pinqy View Post
    Any particular reason they should be if they aren't trying to get a job?
    Only if one seeks insights into the actual condition of the nation.

  9. #329
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
    Really?
    Yes. Really. You lie with a graph. It is your style. You like with rosy projections. It is what you do.

  10. #330
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    So, unless my math is off, it's 3 to 1 against impeaching Obama, eh?

    Looks like Obama's in good shape.
    Does everyone agree wjth that?
    One third want the Islamofascist impeached. One out of every three.
    Two fellow travelers want to keep the fascist in power for every one right-thinking individual who wants him removed from office while there is still time to recover.

Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •