Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 412

Thread: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

  1. #291
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,868

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Not to mention they also gave terrorist Yasser Arafat a Nobel Prize too.
    So that invalidates the Nobel Prizes in completely different fields, selected by different people?

    The Peace Prize is a political award; the economics one is not. Stop being so horribly dishonest.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #292
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    The GOP House finally accomplished something this year--they voted to authorize suing the President.
    The next step is to impeach Obama, no matter how much Boehner llies about not impeaching .
    Last edited by NIMBY; 07-30-14 at 08:16 PM.
    Physics is Phun

  3. #293
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    What.
    I am coming to believe our fascist in the White House is an Islamofascist. But we cannot impeach the President for demolishing the nation with the help of his democratic henchmen. Can we?
    What.
    I am coming to believe our fascist in the White House is an Islamofascist. But we cannot impeach the President for demolishing the nation with the help of his democratic henchmen. Can we?

    What.
    I am coming to believe our fascist in the White House is an Islamofascist. But we cannot impeach the President for demolishing the nation with the help of his democratic henchmen. Can we?

  4. #294
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I'm not a mind reader. However, it's a common train of thought amongst conservatives -- every single thing a Democratic politician does is intended to cynically pander to minorities. You can set your watch by how often that card is played. It's the kind of thinking that emerges once you've convinced yourself that one party is pure, unadulterated evil.
    The leadership of one party, the Democratic party, is. The followers are sheep.

  5. #295
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    The GOP House finally accomplished something this year--they voted to authorize suing the President.
    The next step is to impeach Obama, no matter how much Boehner llies about not impeaching .
    The lawsuit is dangerous. It will further damage the Constitution. Boehner needs to be replaced.

    If he is going to impeach the president he better start making the case sometime last year. Boehner and the fascist are either working hand in glove or Boehner is such a lightweight he is being rolled and doesn't even know it.

  6. #296
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Why would you ignore six years of GOPs fundraising off of impeaching Obama.
    Fundraising off of Birtherism and now suing the President.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    The leadership of one party, the Democratic party, is. The followers are sheep.
    And then defend the Blatant Irrational Liar Boehner when he says Impeachment is off the table.
    Boehner has no idea what's on the table .
    Last edited by NIMBY; 07-30-14 at 08:56 PM.
    Physics is Phun

  7. #297
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    You should hear what Mark Levin says about Boehner and the Crony Capitalists each night.
    We're still waiting on my side for your GOP Civil war to end .
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    The lawsuit is dangerous. It will further damage the Constitution. Boehner needs to be replaced.

    If he is going to impeach the president he better start making the case sometime last year. Boehner and the fascist are either working hand in glove or Boehner is such a lightweight he is being rolled and doesn't even know it.
    Physics is Phun

  8. #298
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Why would you ignore six years of GOPs fundraising off of impeaching Obama.
    Funderaising off of Birtherism and now suing the President.

    And then defend the Blatant Irrational Liar Boehner when he says Impeachment is off the table.
    Boehner has no idea what's on the table .
    This made no sense given what you were responding to.

  9. #299
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    But it does make sense overall.
    I don't blame you for not responding to it .
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    This made no sense given what you were responding to.
    Physics is Phun

  10. #300
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: POLL: one-third say Impeach Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    You should hear what Mark Levin says about Boehner and the Crony Capitalists each night.
    We're still waiting on my side for your GOP Civil war to end .
    Why? Your party is destroying the nation. Eventually it must lead to bloodshed. Real bloodshed. When all other options are removed the cartridge box remains and will be called upon. How can it be any other way?

    Nice going tyrants.

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •