Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 331

Thread: US and Islamic State: ‘We did see this coming’ [W:326]

  1. #311
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: US and Islamic State: ‘We did see this coming’

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Read history, they left that region a very long time ago. Why do you think they were in Russia and all over Europe prior to the West intervention?
    Are you saying that the Jews willingly left the Middle East for elsewhere? When was this 'long time ago'?

  2. #312
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: US and Islamic State: ‘We did see this coming’

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I accept your concession.

    I see you have little interest in engaging in honest discussion; you'd rather lie in order to attack me. Either that or you don't know what the eyeroll emote is for. Well, have it your way.
    Maybe you should rely less on emoticons and more on actual adult debate.

  3. #313
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: US and Islamic State: ‘We did see this coming’

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Are you saying that the Jews willingly left the Middle East for elsewhere? When was this 'long time ago'?
    History of the Jews in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histo...Jews_in_Europe
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #314
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,861

    Re: US and Islamic State: ‘We did see this coming’

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Maybe you should rely less on emoticons and more on actual adult debate.
    Howsabout you worry about Grant, and I'll concern myself with Kobie. Maybe you should get some context regarding the conversation before attempting to lecture anyone.

    Mind your own ****ing business.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #315
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: US and Islamic State: ‘We did see this coming’

    If you're looking for the history of Jews in the Middle East you should start your search there. History of the Jews under Muslim rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  6. #316
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: US and Islamic State: ‘We did see this coming’

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Howsabout you worry about Grant, and I'll concern myself with Kobie. Maybe you should get some context regarding the conversation before attempting to lecture anyone.

    Mind your own ****ing business.
    It was good to see a post of yours with your usual emoticon. Congrats!

  7. #317
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: US and Islamic State: ‘We did see this coming’

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    If you're looking for the history of Jews in the Middle East you should start your search there. History of the Jews under Muslim rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I spoke to another poster about Jews in Europe and Russia, you should really take Kobie's advice and get context before talking. Take his second advice while your at it!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #318
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,861

    Re: US and Islamic State: ‘We did see this coming’

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It was good to see a post of yours with your usual emoticon. Congrats!
    If there was a middle finger emoticon, I'd post it now.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #319
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: US and Islamic State: ‘We did see this coming’

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I spoke to another poster about Jews in Europe and Russia, you should really take Kobie's advice and get context before talking. Take his second advice while your at it!
    In fact you were responding to my post of
    Are you saying that the Jews willingly left the Middle East for elsewhere? When was this 'long time ago'?

  10. #320
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: US and Islamic State: ‘We did see this coming’

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    In fact you were responding to my post of
    I spoke to another poster about Jews in Europe and Russia when you asked me how they left and how long ago, I provided you the history of that. Stop knee jerking and read.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •