Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 758

Thread: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

  1. #481
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I see you are indeed afraid to answer a simple question. What makes you feel so fearful? Could it perhaps be that you have come to realize that you did indeed use the word incorrectly? Surely you cannot be so cowardly as to refuse to admit an error when you realize it exists?
    No Tucker, I am done with your inability to comprehend that which has already been posted.
    If you were able to understand, you wouldn't be asking your questions.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #482
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No Tucker, I am done with your inability to comprehend that which has already been posted.
    If you were able to understand, you wouldn't be asking your questions.
    Why are you so terrified of answering such a simple question? What harm do you think will befall you if you answer such a simple question?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #483
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Why are you so terrified of answering such a simple question? What harm do you think will befall you if you answer such a simple question?

    I see you don't understand the following either.
    I am done with your inability to comprehend that which has already been posted.
    If you were able to understand, you wouldn't be asking your questions.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #484
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    I see you don't understand the following either.
    I am done with your inability to comprehend that which has already been posted.
    If you were able to understand, you wouldn't be asking your questions.
    You confuse my lack of caring about your claims with a lack of understanding of those claims. I don't care what you say because the evidence suggests that you don't comprehend what you way. You see, despite your claim of being done with me, you continue to respond to me, indicating you are indeed not done with me, which further indicates you can't comprehend what you say, thus justifying my choice to not care about such meaningless drivel when you utter it.

    Now, why are you afraid of answering a simple question?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  5. #485
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    You confuse my lack of caring about your claims with a lack of understanding of those claims. I don't care what you say because the evidence suggests that you don't comprehend what you way. You see, despite you claim, you continue to respond, which further indicates you can't comprehend what you say, thus justifying my choice to not care about such meaningless drivel when you utter it.

    Now, why are you afraid of answering a simple question?
    No, I am not confusing anything.
    Had you understood that which has already been provided, you would not be asking the question.
    That is nothing more than your failure to comprehend.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #486
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 05:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Originally Posted by Boo Radley
    And who says it ends up in the dumpster?

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Experience with kids and a whole bunch of studies on the subject.

    Study: School lunch veggies, fruit end up in trash - Connecticut Post
    From the linked article:
    "....They note that the Harvard study shows kids are consuming more fruits and vegetables since the requirements were enacted in 2012, and that the waste is no higher than before.

    The Houston Independent School District said it has not performed a controlled study, but casual observations reveal no higher rate of waste since the rules took effect...."

    Reading headlines is not enough. Often the headlines are inaccurate because they are designed to get attention, not convey accurate information. Headlines are unsually not written by the author of a newspaper article.

  7. #487
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,977

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    A handful of incidences doesn't mean squat.



    Of course you are, that is why you use the term Moochelle multiple times in this thread.



    You do realize the government is the one ordering the school lunches?
    Yes.......and it's 100% influenced by Moochelle.

  8. #488
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Yes.......and it's 100% influenced by Moochelle.
    Government paying for public school lunches is something that has been going on for a long time.Why shouldn't the government say from now on we are going to buy healthy food?
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  9. #489
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 05:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by SSFbloodeagleOP View Post
    Those kids are being put in an environment were they feel its better. its not better, it sucked, and it used to be better in the past. We actually got fed.
    My school lunches tasted bad and were unhealthy. If they are serving fresh fruit and vegetables it must be an improvement, we were served canned vegetables and fruit only.

  10. #490
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,977

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Government paying for public school lunches is something that has been going on for a long time.Why shouldn't the government say from now on we are going to buy healthy food?
    The taxpayers and the kids parents are paying for the school lunches. They are not all free. And they were already buying mostly healthy food.

Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •