Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 758

Thread: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

  1. #471
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Oh look. Again showing your lack of comprehension.
    It was already explained.
    I see that you cannot demonstrate your competence. Why do you still chose to delude yourself despite the evidence suggesting otherwise?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #472
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Excon: In your opinion, do the kids actually like the lunches or are they simply telling the administrators what they think the administrators want to hear?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #473
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    So, although you did not wish to admit it earlier, your position IS that they've been told that they like it therefore they now like it.

    Because if you are saying that the kids are LYING to the administrators in order to avoid punishment, you are certainly NOT talking about indoctrination.
    Your comprehension is still lacking, as that is not what I said.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Oh look. Again showing your lack of comprehension.
    It was already explained.
    I see that you cannot demonstrate your competence. Why do you still chose to delude yourself despite the evidence suggesting otherwise?

    No. That is you who has failed to demonstrate such.
    Which is exactly why I stated the following.
    "Again showing your lack of comprehension.
    It was already explained."

    So sorry you can't comprehend that.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #474
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Excon: In your opinion, do the kids actually like the lunches or are they simply telling the administrators what they think the administrators want to hear?
    Do you think the administrators actually polled their students, or are reflecting their own personal beliefs?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #475
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Do you think the administrators actually polled their students, or are reflecting their own personal beliefs?
    You weren't claiming the administrators were indoctrinated, so your question is utterly irrelevant.

    I repeat: do you believe the kids like the food, or do you believe that they do not like the food? simple question, the answer of which will totally your demonstrate your actual level of comprehension regarding the word "indoctrinated".Are you afraid to answer it?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  6. #476
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Your comprehension is still lacking, as that is not what I said.



    No. That is you who has failed to demonstrate such.
    Which is exactly why I stated the following.
    "Again showing your lack of comprehension.
    It was already explained."

    So sorry you can't comprehend that.
    The old "I know you are but what am I" defense. You are very competent at that, so at least you got that goin' for ya, which is nice.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  7. #477
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    You weren't claiming the administrators were indoctrinated, so your question is utterly irrelevant.
    It is not irrelevant to what you asked.

    That would be your failure to comprehend again.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #478
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    The old "I know you are but what am I" defense. You are very competent at that, so at least you got that goin' for ya, which is nice.
    Figures.
    Your failure again.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #479
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    It is not irrelevant to what you asked.
    I see you are indeed afraid to answer a simple question. What makes you feel so fearful? Could it perhaps be that you have come to realize that you did indeed use the word incorrectly? Surely you cannot be so cowardly as to refuse to admit an error when you realize it exists?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  10. #480
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Figures.
    Your failure again.
    OK, if you say so. You're not even competent at your favorite response. Some people just can't take a compliment, I guess.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •