Page 45 of 76 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 758

Thread: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

  1. #441
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I'm sure you can cut and paste sections of Einstein's theory of general relativity, too, but like that definition, but I'm equally sure you can't comprehend it.
    Said the guy who can't comprehend the definition.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #442
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Said the guy who can't comprehend the definition.
    And with that, the dunning-kruger effect is officially renamed the "Excon's 'I know you are but what I am I, nanananaboo,stick your head in doo doo. I like chocolate pudding, especially when it comes from my pants' defense".
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #443
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    And with that, the dunning-kruger effect is officially renamed the "Excon's 'I know you are but what I am I, nanananaboo,stick your head in doo doo. I like chocolate pudding, especially when it comes from my pants' defense".
    And you are still wrong.
    Nothing is going to change that.

    And it really is funny as you are the one acting like they know it all yet can not comprehend the definition.
    The Dunning-Kruger effect fits you to a tee.
    Especially with all your juvenile nanananaboo doo-doo bs!
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #444
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And you are still wrong.
    Nothing is going to change that.

    And it really is funny as you are the one acting like they know it all yet can not comprehend the definition.
    The Dunning-Kruger effect fits you to a tee.
    Especially with all your nanananaboo doo-doo bs!
    Actually, the dunning-kruger effect DOES fit me to a tee. I often discover that I have overestimated the competence of others.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  5. #445
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Actually, the dunning-kruger effect DOES fit me to a tee. I often discover that I have overestimated the competence of others.
    Figures you apply to yourself the portion that doesn't apply to you.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #446
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Figures you apply to yourself the portion that doesn't apply to you.
    I'm not the one telling a whole lot of people that my skills are superior to theirs. I'm just telling one individual who also happens to be telling everyone else that his reading comprehension is superior to everyone else's.


    I don't expect you to understand what this fact implies, because I'm fairly certain at this point that you fail to comprehend the Dunning-Kruger effect adequately either, but the fact of the matter her is that one of us is assuming himself to be average competence while the other is assuming above average competence.

    Now what do you think the dunning-kruger effect tells us about this particular phenomenon?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  7. #447
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    What a thread. We have to put food in our schools, its been **** food for decades, someone suggests we start providing healthier lunches and that becomes a political fight too!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #448
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    However, she is seen eating unhealthy food fairly often.
    You didn't answer my question, but perhaps you didn't see it. I'll repost it:

    I'm at my ideal bmi (give or take a pound) and like to have pizza and ice cream on occasion. My regular M.O. is to watch my calories and exercise regularly. Am I a hypocrite?

  9. #449
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I'm not the one telling a whole lot of people that my skills are superior to theirs. I'm just telling one individual who also happens to be telling everyone else that his reading comprehension is superior to everyone else's.


    I don't expect you to understand what this fact implies, because I'm fairly certain at this point that you fail to comprehend the Dunning-Kruger effect adequately either, but the fact of the matter her is that one of us is assuming himself to be average competence while the other is assuming above average competence.

    Now what do you think the dunning-kruger effect tells us about this particular phenomenon?
    Still trying and failing I see.
    You don't even comprehend the provided definition and yet you go on and on.

    And btw, pointing out that you are wrong is not claiming superiority. That is what you have been trying to do with your ignorant attacks.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #450
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Study Finds Elementary Students Like New Healthier Lunches

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    You didn't answer my question, but perhaps you didn't see it. I'll repost it:

    I'm at my ideal bmi (give or take a pound) and like to have pizza and ice cream on occasion. My regular M.O. is to watch my calories and exercise regularly. Am I a hypocrite?
    No. Easy enough.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 45 of 76 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •