Page 62 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 873

Thread: Report: Malaysia Airlines flight crashes in Ukraine [/71]

  1. #611
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,521

    Re: Report: Malaysia Airlines flight crashes in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    how do you define "leading from the front" in this situation?

    by the way there is a reason why officers don't normally lead from the front. it is directly related to the number of ranking officers that became casualties during the american civil war.
    Obama is not an officer, or a battlefield commander. No one is saying, God forbid, he be out front during an active battle, giving orders. I can't even believe that's what you are thinking.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  2. #612
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,521

    Re: Report: Malaysia Airlines flight crashes in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    When KAL007 got shot down, Reagan didn't say anything for 4 days..he was on vacation in Santa Barbara.
    Sorry, but it took more than a day to gather intelligence and evidence of what happened. I guess you are used to Obama opening his mouth and letting stupid come out before he has any clue as to what happened.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  3. #613
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,238

    Re: Report: Malaysia Airlines flight crashes in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Sorry, but it took more than a day to gather intelligence and evidence of what happened. I guess you are used to Obama opening his mouth and letting stupid come out before he has any clue as to what happened.
    read up http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/07...tes-rea/200144

    You would be the first one yelling if Obama had waited more than half a day to say something.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  4. #614
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Report: Malaysia Airlines flight crashes in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    read up On Heels Of Tragic Plane Crash, Fox Rewrites Reagan's Legacy In Effort To Jab Obama | Blog | Media Matters for America

    You would be the first one yelling if Obama had waited more than half a day to say something.
    Oh Boo Freakin Hoo! Quit whining....Poor wittle Obama just can't get a fair shake from his political opposition...Whaaaaaa!

    Good grief...Maybe if Obama started acting like an actual President instead of a high school punk with too much power it'd be a little better for him....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #615
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Report: Malaysia Airlines flight crashes in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    And therein lies the problem with your thinking. A civilian airliner is shot down, and you believe it doesn't even deserve a response from the United States. Sure, go ahead, no problem here.
    Obama did respond, appropriately so. I was speaking to a poster who thinks that Obama's being a wus, that we need a tough response, as in a military response. I disagree.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #616
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,238

    Re: Report: Malaysia Airlines flight crashes in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Oh Boo Freakin Hoo! Quit whining....Poor wittle Obama just can't get a fair shake from his political opposition...Whaaaaaa!

    Good grief...Maybe if Obama started acting like an actual President instead of a high school punk with too much power it'd be a little better for him....

    No boo hoo. Just pointing out hypocrisy and history to those who don't know.

    Your post is pretty pathetic.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  7. #617
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Report: Malaysia Airlines flight crashes in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    No boo hoo. Just pointing out hypocrisy and history to those who don't know.

    Your post is pretty pathetic.
    What's pathetic is seemingly all Obamabots can do these days is whine about how poor Obama is just not allowed to do as he wishes, and everything is so unfair to him....

    Meanwhile he is ruining the standing of the US in the world daily...What a failure.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #618
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Report: Malaysia Airlines flight crashes in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    No, you just refuse to accept anything that goes against your conspiracy theory.

    Fact is the International Civil Aviation Organisation had one warning for the corridor... do not fly under 33k feet.
    Fact is that this is a known air corridor and widely used air corridor.
    And then there is this..

    Why Planes Still Flew Over Ukraine Until MH17 Was Shot Down | Autopia | WIRED



    So now I have provided 2 reputable sources stating it was an air corridor and there were planes "near" the Malaysian plane.



    Wind could be a reason. And it was only 200 miles.



    The only theory I have is the wind one... the others are facts.. facts you refuse to accept for some reason.



    Then we agree on this.
    Thanks for the link - so there apparently were other planes in the general area when MH17 was shot down (though two planes hardly counts as 'tons' to me - but whatever).

    Why could you not just post this link to start with (the question is rhetorical - your answer does not interest me). Next time, please just post the link and don't waste my time.

    We are done here.


    Good day.
    Last edited by DA60; 07-21-14 at 11:10 AM.

  9. #619
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,820
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Report: Malaysia Airlines flight crashes in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Obama did respond, appropriately so. I was speaking to a poster who thinks that Obama's being a wus, that we need a tough response, as in a military response. I disagree.
    Wus in this particular situation indeed.

    The real wusses are the EU nations. Their most appropriate action should be to shutdown all trade with Russia until Russia withdraws their military from both the Ukraine and the Crimea and surrounding territory, and also withdraw all their support of the separatists.

    It's 5/6 months until winter when the EU nations really need the Russian LPGN for heating. Best bet is that the trade ban would force Putin's hand in 1-2 months, due to Russia's fragile economic state.

    Obama is in fact a wus over this, in that he's not pushing the EU nations to take this action. Even Feinstein has concluded that it's a return to the cold war.

    Sen. Feinstein: The U.S. Is Now At Cold War Levels With Russia - NationalJournal.com

    Obama needs to become a cold war warrior, if he's able to adapt and do so. Well, as much as he can anyway. Aaaa, yeah, right. Forget that. He can't manage to do this.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  10. #620
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,238

    Re: Report: Malaysia Airlines flight crashes in Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What's pathetic is seemingly all Obamabots can do these days is whine about how poor Obama is just not allowed to do as he wishes, and everything is so unfair to him....

    Meanwhile he is ruining the standing of the US in the world daily...What a failure.
    Just responding with the truth...people criticized Obama for not responding...it took a few hours, not 4 days. Hypocrisy...yep.

    ODS is as bad as BDS
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Page 62 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •