Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 274

Thread: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

  1. #201
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,783

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    So you shouldn't worry about it....
    I can find more than three black people who are concerned. So I win, right? I mean, this is the standard you're going for, right?

    Or can nothing ever be worried about as long as I find three people who aren't worried about it? I can find three Russians who aren't concerned about communism.

    Just own up and admit you're proud of seceding over slavery. Quit posting pictures of black people thinking you can hide your beliefs behind them.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #202
    Educator HogWash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-03-15 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    997

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I can find more than three black people who are concerned..
    So can I, chum...find a bunch that don't seem as concerned as you seem to be that is, with your bleeding heart and all. Over 154 years after the fact. These blacks fought for the South.

    Black Southerns in Confederate Armies.jpg

    as did these...

    Another Reunion.....jpg

    and these...

    blackconfederates.jpg
    Liberalism—dividing up the EARNED wealth of honest, hard working and ingenious AMERICANS and giving it to the leeches who would rather waste their worthless lives living off the government teat.
    -----HogWash-----

  3. #203
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,783

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    So can I, chum...find a bunch that don't seem as concerned as you seem to be that is, with your bleeding heart and all. Over 154 years after the fact. These blacks fought for the South.
    Yes, yes, more anecdotes. Some black people fought for the south. Of course, many of those were slaves whose fates were not of their own choosing, but that's all irrelevant. It doesn't matter what color skin you have, defending a history of slavery is defending a history of slavery. You can keep trying to hide behind black people if you want, but you're still defending secession from the United States because your state of Missouri wanted to keep human beings as property.

    If the opinion of black people regarding the Confederacy is really that important to you, perhaps you could post some polling data on how black people perceive the Confederacy? You know, real data instead of a couple anecdotes? Care to take bets on how that turns out?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #204
    Advisor
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    11-25-15 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    531

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    The Klan: It's not just for whitey any more...

    How Did a Black Man Become Leader of the KKK?
    Clayton Bigsby.

  5. #205
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Decades of porous borders have allowed millions of illegal immigrants into this country, I'd say a long string of presidents have helped with recruits.
    The correct and official government term is illegal alien. Got it? They're not immigrants, they're ****ing lawbreakers.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #206
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,783

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    The correct and official government term is illegal alien. Got it? They're not immigrants, they're ****ing lawbreakers.
    im·mi·grant
    ˈimigrənt/
    noun
    noun: immigrant; plural noun: immigrants

    a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #207
    Educator HogWash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-03-15 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    997

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Yes, yes, more anecdotes.
    No, not anecdotal. It's history.

    1918DallasReunion.jpg

    Black Confederate Soldiers.jpg

    It happened

    The 1st Louisiana Native Guard...

    8081496011_c8012a4830.jpg
    Last edited by HogWash; 07-20-14 at 11:42 PM.
    Liberalism—dividing up the EARNED wealth of honest, hard working and ingenious AMERICANS and giving it to the leeches who would rather waste their worthless lives living off the government teat.
    -----HogWash-----

  8. #208
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,783

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    No, not anecdotal. It's history.
    Historical anecdotes.

    Can't help but notice you continue to dodge the rest of the point. The south seceded to protect the institution of slavery. And you're proud of it.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #209
    Educator HogWash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-03-15 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    997

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Historical anecdotes.

    Can't help but notice you continue to dodge the rest of the point. The south seceded to protect the institution of slavery. And you're proud of it.
    The Amsterdam traders bought them from their tribal chieftains in Africa, literally for next to nothing, brought them to NEW YORK CITY and sold them to wealthy New Yorkers, who in turn auctioned them off as slaves. The southern cotton farmers purchased many of them to work in their cotton fields and in turn fed them, housed them and paid them a small stipend. Which was probably a better life than they had in Africa as sub-humans to their "tribal chieftain", and at least they earned their keep in the south, something their welfare leech relatives are failing at here in the 21st Century. Upon their "emancipation" many of them headed north...and after a while, MOST OF THEM returned to the south.

    Any more dumbass comments?
    Liberalism—dividing up the EARNED wealth of honest, hard working and ingenious AMERICANS and giving it to the leeches who would rather waste their worthless lives living off the government teat.
    -----HogWash-----

  10. #210
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,783

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    The Amsterdam traders bought them from their tribal chieftains in Africa, literally for next to nothing, brought them to NEW YORK CITY and sold them to wealthy New Yorkers, who in turn auctioned them off as slaves. The southern cotton farmers purchased many of them to work in their cotton fields and in turn fed them, housed them and paid them a small stipend. Which was probably a better life than they had in Africa as sub-humans to their "tribal chieftain", and at least they earned their keep in the south, something their welfare leech relatives are failing at here in the 21st Century. Upon their "emancipation" many of them headed north...and after a while, MOST OF THEM returned to the south.

    Any more dumbass comments?
    Which part of my statement do you think this refutes? You can tell yourself that slavery was good for black people all you like, but the south was still seceding to protect their right to own human beings. And you're proud of it.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •