Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 274

Thread: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

  1. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-09-15 @ 08:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,023

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Who told them that they couldn't be proud of who they are?

    Fill us in.
    If I told someone I am a big Steve Nash fan because he is White I would be vilified by everyone.......particularly the white self-loathers........if a Chinese person, who had never watched basketball, told you that they had become a huge Houston Rockets fan because Jeremy Lin was playing for them you would think that is a normal human reaction.......

  2. #182
    Educator HogWash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-03-15 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    997

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Or, if anyone can't deal with it, the entrance to the exit is wide open and there's no anchor on anyone's backside.




    IOW: if you're not happy in the USA don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.
    Looks as if you already took advantage of that wide-open door Shrub...B/T/W, how's the weather over there where you are?

    Remember this grouchy old man?

    congressdebatesemergencysupplementalspending8xuvkuep7jgl-1.jpg
    Liberalismódividing up the EARNED wealth of honest, hard working and ingenious AMERICANS and giving it to the leeches who would rather waste their worthless lives living off the government teat.
    -----HogWash-----

  3. #183
    Sage
    JumpinJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-12-17 @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,628

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Why is it that Liberals always have to deal with the Democrats' past, but Conservatives get to disown anyone they don't like now?
    The Democratic Party at the start of the KKK (the 1860s) was like the Republican Party today, and vice versa. Think of it this way: Abe Lincoln was Republican; he was anti-slavery, pro-black rights.

    The correct name of the Democratic Party is Democratic Party, and the correct name of the Republican Party is Republican Party. Intentionally distorting a party's name is juvenile and makes everything else you say uncredible, since it shows you are not tied to facts, but are out just to dig at a party or person, like a juvenile.

  4. #184
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    Looks as if you already took advantage of that wide-open door Shrub..
    .B/T/W, how's the weather over there where you are?


    Remember this grouchy old man?

    congressdebatesemergencysupplementalspending8xuvkuep7jgl-1.jpg



    Beautiful weather, friendly people, safe streets. Living the good life.

  5. #185
    Advisor Iron Yank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    12-21-16 @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    With all the other racial hate groups (like La Raza & the Panthers) currently flourishing under the Obama regime , its not hard to see why the Klan is making a comeback. As long as they vote Democrat I doubt Obama has a problem with it, after all the Democrats have a proud tradition here.

  6. #186
    Advisor Iron Yank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    12-21-16 @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJack View Post
    The Democratic Party at the start of the KKK (the 1860s) was like the Republican Party today, and vice versa. Think of it this way: Abe Lincoln was Republican; he was anti-slavery, pro-black rights.

    The correct name of the Democratic Party is Democratic Party, and the correct name of the Republican Party is Republican Party. Intentionally distorting a party's name is juvenile and makes everything else you say uncredible, since it shows you are not tied to facts, but are out just to dig at a party or person, like a juvenile.
    Parts of the Democrat party is still today biggoted against blacks, look at what happened to Condelezza Rice, Micheal Steele, Clarence Thomas... and I could name a few more. Your party now lies to blacks to get there votes out by playing the fake race card and creating fake race stories. Unfortunatly the Republican establishment in Mississippi took a page from you guys & did the same thing to the Tea Party in the primary there. But thats whats been going on and its obvious to see.

  7. #187
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    An undeniable statement of fact that is routinely ignored when this conversation comes up. I've posted what you just posted at LEAST 10 times on this forum ... should end the conversation but it never does stop them from repeating the same lies again.
    Repeating the same lies, you mean like if you disagree with Barry its because you are racist? Or how about if you want to stop illegal aliens from flooding the country you are a xenophob? Or you hate women because Sandra Fluck should pay for her own birth control pills seeing she can afford a European vacation? Kinda like those lies from the left every single day! Boo hoo lefties you guys wrote the book on character assassination so suck it up!..

  8. #188
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJack View Post
    The Democratic Party at the start of the KKK (the 1860s) was like the Republican Party today, and vice versa. Think of it this way: Abe Lincoln was Republican; he was anti-slavery, pro-black rights.
    You're right. Teddy Roosevelt was a proud, anti-trust Progressive

    The correct name of the Democratic Party is Democratic Party, and the correct name of the Republican Party is Republican Party. Intentionally distorting a party's name is juvenile and makes everything else you say uncredible, since it shows you are not tied to facts, but are out just to dig at a party or person, like a juvenile.
    Which I didn't say. "Democrats" is the correct way to talk about more than one Democrat. "Democratics" makes no sense.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #189
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    Repeating the same lies, you mean like if you disagree with Barry its because you are racist? Or how about if you want to stop illegal aliens from flooding the country you are a xenophob? Or you hate women because Sandra Fluck should pay for her own birth control pills seeing she can afford a European vacation? Kinda like those lies from the left every single day! Boo hoo lefties you guys wrote the book on character assassination so suck it up!..
    Obviously, the true racists are the ones that disagree with Condi Rice and Clarence Thomas. See #186.

    Not to mention that disagreeing with Michele Bachmann makes you a sexist. Obviously.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #190
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: Ku Klux Klan Passing out Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    Repeating the same lies, you mean like if you disagree with Barry its because you are racist? Or how about if you want to stop illegal aliens from flooding the country you are a xenophob? Or you hate women because Sandra Fluck should pay for her own birth control pills seeing she can afford a European vacation? Kinda like those lies from the left every single day! Boo hoo lefties you guys wrote the book on character assassination so suck it up!..
    I've not made those arguments, so your attempt to use them as an "I Win" button for the argument is summarily dismissed.

    Nevertheless, one can certainly see the difference in arguments based on perception, which the three you listed would definitely be considered (regardless of their accuracy), and the clear denial of historical fact, can't we?

    Oh, and "lefties wrote the book on character assassination"? Puh-leeze. Both "sides" are so steeped in it that attempting to pin that on "the left" is laughable.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •