Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Maryland State Police investigates ‘No illeagles here’ graffiti as a hate crime

  1. #21
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,857
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Maryland State Police investigates ‘No illeagles here’ graffiti as a hate crime

    “This is definitely a racial, religious, ethnic incident,” McCrory said.
    1: McCrory is an idiot.

    2: Not wanting illegal aliens here has NOTHING to do with race. I know, I know, pro-illegals think that it does. After all, playing the race card is the only thing that they have as an argument when it comes to illegal aliens. It's false and a lie. Most people that are against illegal aliens have NO problem with those that come here legally. No matter the race.

    3: Religion? Seriously? Since when does entering a country illegally have ANYTHING to do with religion? What a douche.

    4: Ethnicity, well...just look to #2 and replace "race" with "ethnicity".
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  2. #22
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:24 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,818

    Re: Maryland State Police investigates ‘No illeagles here’ graffiti as a hate crime

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I don't believe that is correct.

    I believe that most crime is about people taking things that don't belong to them.

    If a person picks your pocket he doesn't do it because he hates you, he does it because he wants what you have.
    I am referring to comparable crime that is not listed as "Hate".
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #23
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Maryland State Police investigates ‘No illeagles here’ graffiti as a hate crime

    I am reminded of the young disturbed girl in Pittsburgh that during the 2008 campaign carved some anti Obama statement in her own face and tried to say it was angry liberals that did it....Upon investigation she was revealed to have registered to vote Republican....

    Now instantly in this thread, the OP states that it must be a conservative because of the mis spelled "illeagle democrats" graffiti....Double standard in assumption going on here? You decide. But, one thing is for sure, it is not in any way a "Hate Crime"....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #24
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,741

    Re: Maryland State Police investigates ‘No illeagles here’ graffiti as a hate crime

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    1: McCrory is an idiot.

    2: Not wanting illegal aliens here has NOTHING to do with race. I know, I know, pro-illegals think that it does. After all, playing the race card is the only thing that they have as an argument when it comes to illegal aliens. It's false and a lie. Most people that are against illegal aliens have NO problem with those that come here legally. No matter the race.

    3: Religion? Seriously? Since when does entering a country illegally have ANYTHING to do with religion? What a douche.

    4: Ethnicity, well...just look to #2 and replace "race" with "ethnicity".
    it might not be about race to YOU, but to think there isn't a racial component to any of the protesting is just naive.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #25
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Maryland State Police investigates ‘No illeagles here’ graffiti as a hate crime

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    it might not be about race to YOU, but to think there isn't a racial component to any of the protesting is just naive.
    The only racial component is for liberals that must make everything about race as a way to stifle debate...
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #26
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,741

    Re: Maryland State Police investigates ‘No illeagles here’ graffiti as a hate crime

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    The only racial component is for liberals that must make everything about race as a way to stifle debate...
    Oh, so I guess racism is over that's a relief. Nobody ramps up the hate for illegal immigration due to racism. Never happens. Phew.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #27
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,258

    Re: Maryland State Police investigates ‘No illeagles here’ graffiti as a hate crime

    Looks like the Maryland State Police need to investigate their governor.

    Martin O’Malley’s Nasty Break With White House On Immigration - TIME

  8. #28
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,257

    Re: Maryland State Police investigates ‘No illeagles here’ graffiti as a hate crime

    Maybe it was intended to be spelled that way.

  9. #29
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Maryland State Police investigates ‘No illeagles here’ graffiti as a hate crime

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I am reminded of the young disturbed girl in Pittsburgh that during the 2008 campaign carved some anti Obama statement in her own face and tried to say it was angry liberals that did it....Upon investigation she was revealed to have registered to vote Republican....

    Now instantly in this thread, the OP states that it must be a conservative because of the mis spelled "illeagle democrats" graffiti....Double standard in assumption going on here? You decide. But, one thing is for sure, it is not in any way a "Hate Crime"....
    There are plenty of Americans from all political persuasion that aren't interested in people illegally entering our country. It really doesn't matter what their politics are.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #30
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Maryland State Police investigates ‘No illeagles here’ graffiti as a hate crime

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    it might not be about race to YOU, but to think there isn't a racial component to any of the protesting is just naive.
    I disagree. It's a legal issue, not a racial issue. You think the protesters would be ok with this if it was tens of thousands (if there are that many, lol) of Icelanders crossing our southern border ILLEGALLY?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •