Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Obama approval high with Muslims

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:30 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,335

    Re: Obama approval high with Muslims

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    He is also a commie!

    Attachment 67169654
    Do you mean to imply that commis are funny and somehow a little sad.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Obama approval high with Muslims

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I was driving by a mosque the other day and I noticed they were bowing in the direction closer to Obama's home in South Chicago than Mecca.

    I couldn't find any Muslim "Obama is the man" photos but did find a M-13 gang photo, the same MS-13 who are smuggling Islamist illegal aliens into America. Muslim terrorist ??? Obama doesn't give a ****, he looks upon them as future Democrat voters.

    TheMan.jpg

    Not to be confused with Obama's illegal alien juveniles at the border. Obama's illegal alien children still have to go through the beating down before they are full pledged M-13 gang bangers. It's only a few minute process. Not as fast as Motor Voter Registration.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Obama approval high with Muslims

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    He is also a commie!

    Attachment 67169654
    Todays progressives.

    groucho-marxist-376x600.jpg

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Obama approval high with Muslims

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    No, it's mindboggling considering how conservative Muslims are - I'm not shocked tho. Those with dark skin have it made in this country. Obviously not all Muslims have dark skin and don't adhere to Zeros politics but the extreme majority have dark skin...

  5. #25
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    Re: Obama approval high with Muslims

    Quote Originally Posted by TeleKat View Post
    OMG, now we have concrete proof that Obama is part of the Muslim Brotherhood and is planning to bring the US under Sharia Law and hang all christians!!

    That was sarcasm by the way, in case you didn't catch it.

    To be serious, this does surprise me since Obama seems to get a weird ego high off of droning the sh*t out of their children.
    Muslims don't see anything wrong with killing children and women in "acts of war". That probably makes them feel he's one of them.
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Obama approval high with Muslims

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    I was driving by a mosque the other day and I noticed they were bowing in the direction closer to Obama's home in South Chicago than Mecca.

    I couldn't find any Muslim "Obama is the man" photos but did find a M-13 gang photo, the same MS-13 who are smuggling Islamist illegal aliens into America. Muslim terrorist ??? Obama doesn't give a ****, he looks upon them as future Democrat voters.

    TheMan.jpg

    Not to be confused with Obama's illegal alien juveniles at the border. Obama's illegal alien children still have to go through the beating down before they are full pledged M-13 gang bangers. It's only a few minute process. Not as fast as Motor Voter Registration.


    They're NOT juveniles at the border - they're adults, kids and families, why do you think they wont let anyone in the facilities - even congressmen and woman?

    They're just portraying this issue as kids because our government is seeking sympathy.

    Of course Obama and the democrats want to hand every illegal individual 40k, a green card, license, house, job and a food card. That is what that 3.7 billion requested was for...

  7. #27
    Advisor Iron Yank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    12-21-16 @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: Obama approval high with Muslims

    Quote Originally Posted by TeleKat View Post
    "But Obama is the sole arbitrator of all evil. He is all that is evil, and the cause of everything wrong with the world!"

    Lol.

    Now, Obama is definitely NOT a good President. But seeing as 99.9% of his harshest critics would be kissing his boots if he had an R next to his name instead of a D, it really is quite hypocriical and ridiculous. Obama is practically Bush 2.0, yet all of Bush's toughest defenders manage to get away with demonizing the same policies they vehemently defended for 8 straight years.

    Tis' the nature of partisan politics. *sigh*
    This is an idiotic post that is just plain false.

    A good portion of the Republican party is now taking a pro Liberty, pro Constitutional position as the Tea party & affiliated groups have shown, considering all the establishment types that have been primaried this year I would have thought this would be obvious. Lets remember the Tea Party was formed during the Bush administration as a result of his Neo-Statist big goverment bailout policies, although Obama would have done similiar in alot of areas he has taken a power grab to an almost dictator like levels never before seen in American politics. If you cant notice the difference then you havent been paying attention.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Obama approval high with Muslims

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    Muslims don't see anything wrong with killing children and women in "acts of war". That probably makes them feel he's one of them.
    Muslims are savages - cutting heads off and hands is culture to them - at least those who adhere to Sharia.

    I saw a video of them cutting peoples or alleged "thieves" hands off last week on youtube without any due process.

    These clowns are barbarians.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Obama approval high with Muslims

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Yank View Post
    This is an idiotic post that is just plain false.

    A good portion of the Republican party is now taking a pro Liberty, pro Constitutional position as the Tea party & affiliated groups have shown, considering all the establishment types that have been primaried this year I would have thought this would be obvious. Lets remember the Tea Party was formed during the Bush administration as a result of his Neo-Statist big goverment bailout policies, although Obama would have done similiar in alot of areas he has taken a power grab to an almost dictator like levels never before seen in American politics. If you cant notice the difference then you havent been paying attention.
    Tea Party/Libertarians are the real "liberals" - the rest are just authoritarians - including the republican establishment.

  10. #30
    Advisor Iron Yank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    12-21-16 @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: Obama approval high with Muslims

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Muslims are savages - cutting heads off and hands is culture to them - at least those who adhere to Sharia.

    I saw a video of them cutting peoples or alleged "thieves" hands off last week on youtube without any due process.

    These clowns are barbarians.
    You can also find You-tube footage out there of the fine work they are doing in Syria, Christians shot in the back of the head, gutted.... then hung up by a hook like cattle in a slaughterhouse. These are the same types that are now conquering Iraq and the same types that the Obama administration and warmongers like Mcain was arming & supporting in Syria.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •