Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 269

Thread: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

  1. #191
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    For someone who claims not to be a flaming Liberal, you sure are quick on the draw when you think someone is criticizing Obama.
    I criticise Obama. I asked if you were concerned about this before, or if you had just become concerned with it when Obama became president. You said you've always been concerned about it, and I said fair enough. Wasn't that good enough?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #192
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ask the NSA
    Last Seen
    07-24-16 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    5,849
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Once the word gets out that the crackdown has started most will self deport.
    Yeah, not so much.

  3. #193
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    77,850

    Re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I criticise Obama. I asked if you were concerned about this before, or if you had just become concerned with it when Obama became president. You said you've always been concerned about it, and I said fair enough. Wasn't that good enough?
    Yeah! Sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #194
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    77,850

    Re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by TeleKat View Post
    Yeah, not so much.
    Where's your evidence?

    Here's mine...

    Where have the illegal immigrants gone? - chicagotribune.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #195
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yeah! Sure!
    Here's a post from the "most transparent presidency thread. See right here wher I criticise Obama for being less transparent than Bush?!?!

    There's no question that Obama turns out to have a less transparent presidency than Bush-2, however, he too was far less transparent than his predecessors. The real shame in all this is that you and yours failed (or refused) to spot it in the last administration just as good partisan lefties fail/refuse to acknowledge it in the current administration. So, like everything else that's wrong, watch for more and worse in the next administration.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #196
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    77,850

    Re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Here's a post from the "most transparent presidency thread. See right here wher I criticise Obama for being less transparent than Bush?!?!

    There's no question that Obama turns out to have a less transparent presidency than Bush-2, however, he too was far less transparent than his predecessors. The real shame in all this is that you and yours failed (or refused) to spot it in the last administration just as good partisan lefties fail/refuse to acknowledge it in the current administration. So, like everything else that's wrong, watch for more and worse in the next administration.
    I guess I'm supposed to just take your word for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #197
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I guess I'm supposed to just take your word for it?
    What's that suppose to mean. I just SHOWED you where I criticised Obama, stating that in regards to transparency, he has a worse record than Bush, and your response is that you'll have to take my word for it. **** dude!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #198
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    77,850

    Re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    What's that suppose to mean. I just SHOWED you where I criticised Obama, stating that in regards to transparency, he has a worse record than Bush, and your response is that you'll have to take my word for it. **** dude!
    You left out the link and I'm supposed to take your word for it? Sorry...dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #199
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,925
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    That is simply not true.

    At the time the Mayflower arrived, there was no established nation on this continent, and no set of laws regarding who could settle here. It was a large mass of land, only very sparsely inhabited by random tribes of savages here and there.

    It took the arrival of many shipfulls of settlers from Europe to create a nation here, such that there could possibly be any laws regarding any further immigration.
    Is that what they teach in your schools?
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

  10. #200
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,925
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    What's that suppose to mean. I just SHOWED you where I criticised Obama, stating that in regards to transparency, he has a worse record than Bush, and your response is that you'll have to take my word for it. **** dude!
    It's possible he's not that obtuse, that he's doing it on purpose to rattle your chain. Either way, I don't see a happy ending here...
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •