Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 269

Thread: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

  1. #111
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    As I pointed out. The issue is not to identify one it's to not employ one. My solution posted in this thread was to pull the business license of any business that hires criminal aliens. Businesses can use eVerify to insure the social security number matches the person they are hiring. I would not give criminals here drivers licenses, and other forms of ID that make it harder for employers to deny criminals the jobs they are stealing that Americans can and should do.
    The Strawman we see EVERY day and also in this string is.
    "How are to going to arrest/deport 11 million People?"

    Obviously, denying them jobs is the much simpler solution, and is in fact A Solution instead of Border enforcement Bandaids/treatment.
    The will just melt back across the border at no cost to taxpayers.
    Which is not to say anyone without e-Verify shouldn't be arrested on discovery and deported.

    So why doesn't congress/Prez etc ever adopt this?
    they don't want to solve the problem, they want to Posture/Pander with useless "border guards".
    Last edited by mbig; 07-12-14 at 10:08 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-09-15 @ 08:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,023

    re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Just disband the border patrol........all they are doing now is changing diapers........just let everyone in the world that wants to come her enter and get on welfare........the liberals will pay for it from that limitless pot of money in the sky.

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    The Strawman we see EVERY day and also in this string is.
    "How are to going to arrest/deport 11 million People?"
    .
    The same way President Esienhower did it with "Operation Wet Back."

    First you put someone with real military experiance in charge, why Obama appoints unqualified and incompetent people and put them in charge of our national security and our borders who have no military experiance and law enforcement experiance is a disator waiting to happen. (I think we are already seeing it happening.)

    The Esienhower administration was able to round up one million illegal aliens in just one year and it didn't cost the tax payers jack ****. Bull **** was a dollar a bag back then.

    Because of the round up of illegal aliens, millions of illegal aliens got smart real quick and packed up and went back to Mexico.

  4. #114
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    The same way President Esienhower did it with "Operation Wet Back."

    First you put someone with real military experiance in charge, why Obama appoints unqualified and incompetent people and put them in charge of our national security and our borders who have no military experiance and law enforcement experiance is a disator waiting to happen. (I think we are already seeing it happening.)

    The Esienhower administration was able to round up one million illegal aliens in just one year and it didn't cost the tax payers jack ****. Bull **** was a dollar a bag back then.

    Because of the round up of illegal aliens, millions of illegal aliens got smart real quick and packed up and went back to Mexico.
    I'm for any and all solutions, including that kind of action/enforcement.

    But my denying them jobs is far more effective in every way IMO.
    They are Economic immigrants who won't be able to get jobs/money.
    Game Over.

    PS: I'm wondering Which 2016 POTUS Candidate will stand for the law.
    Rubio v Hillary?
    Oh No!
    Are there Any?
    Last edited by mbig; 07-12-14 at 10:29 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  5. #115
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,973

    re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    The Strawman we see EVERY day and also in this string is.
    "How are to going to arrest/deport 11 million People?"

    Obviously, denying them jobs is the much simpler solution, and is in fact A Solution instead of Border enforcement Bandaids/treatment.
    The will just melt back across the border at no cost to taxpayers.
    Which is not to say anyone without e-Verify shouldn't be arrested on discovery and deported.

    So why doesn't congress/Prez etc ever adopt this?
    they don't want to solve the problem, they want to Posture/Pander with useless "border guards".
    because we liberals are afraid of our country being portrayed as inhuman if during the deportation of hundreds of thousands and millions of people, the images will become similar to the one in this link.

    http://www.yadvashem.org/yv/en/exhib...ovember/09.jpg
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  6. #116
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    because we liberals are afraid of our country being portrayed as inhuman if during the deportation of hundreds of thousands and millions of people, the images will become similar to the one in this link.

    http://www.yadvashem.org/yv/en/exhib...ovember/09.jpg
    Oh yeah, INAPPROPRIATELY Invoke 'the Holocaust' on an invasion of economic immigrants.
    A variant of Godwin's law
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  7. #117
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,973

    re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    Oh yeah, INAPPROPRIATELY Invoke the Holocaust.
    A variant of Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    i am specificly invoking the deportations.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ask the NSA
    Last Seen
    07-24-16 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    5,849
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    So again you state your opinion as fact. You offer no facts. And worse you expect everyone here to believe your opinion is gospel. Either back it up with some data or recognize you really don't know jack.

    Here is a fact for you. 120 million homes in America, and I assure you 12 million criminal aliens are mowing 10 lawns each!
    I don't think you are willing to accept the fact that actions have consequences. You can't just write a law and expect everything to be sunshine and rainbows from there. Laws always have unintended consequences. Gun laws raise violent crime. Drug laws make drugs more potent. Banning certain groups of people from getting employment from licensed employers will result in those groups seeking unlicensed employment. Just a basic fact, and you don't need some bullsh*t biased poll/survey/whatever to back it up. Regulation spawns black markets. Fact of life.

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    I'm for any and all solutions, including that kind of action/enforcement.

    But my denying them jobs is far more effective in every way IMO.
    They are Economic immigrants who won't be able to get jobs/money.
    Game Over.

    PS: I'm wondering Which 2016 POTUS Candidate will stand for the law.
    Rubio v Hillary?
    Oh No!
    Are there Any?
    I concur. In fact that was what was behind the 1986 IRA, interior enforcement while securing the borders and going after those who hire illegal aliens.

    As soon as Reagan put someone in charge who started to do the job and you started seeing results the usual activist yelled "racist" !
    Harrold Ezzel was forced to resign.

    The problem with the IRA of 86 besides the amnesty was that hiring an illegal alien was only a civil violation not criminal.

    Business owners and CEO's of corporations have to be charged and convicted and sent to prison. Large companies and corporations have no problem paying large fines.

    Once a dozen or so large company owners and a dozen CEO's are sitting in prison, work for illegal aliens will dry up.

    After a few dozen construction contractors and restaurant owners are sitting in jail, you watch Americans going back doing the jobs that Americans use to do.

    Since 1980 I've been saying I would like to find the first general contractor in California who hired the first illegal alien to hang sheet rock and punch him in the face and break his jaw.

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    re: Gutierrez Urges Obama to Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay [W:128]

    Free markets have never implied an open border. Free markets necessitate a country, and without a border you have no country. Of course isn't that the liberal agenda? One 3rd world for all?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    but what about the will of the free market?

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •