Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 193

Thread: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

  1. #21
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    This is also the only thing they can come up with against Hilary.
    Yes, her standing in front of the Coffins of four Americans that she was in charge of defending while she perpetuates the lies about a internet video, as she choses to politicize the deaths of these four Americans while their Parents and families mourn them isn't an issue at all.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  2. #22
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Reminds me of elevating terrorist alerts and saying vote for us or die. But, don't you have to prove your cliam?

    It should REMIND you that YOUR Political party chose to politicize the deaths of four American citizens.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  3. #23
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Yes, her standing in front of the Coffins of four Americans that she was in charge of defending while she perpetuates the lies about a internet video, as she choses to politicize the deaths of these four Americans while their Parents and families mourn them isn't an issue at all.
    We will see how far that gets the GOP in 2016.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  4. #24
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    We will see how far that gets the GOP in 2016.

    The fact YOU have no problem with her actions is indicative of the larger problem we have in this Country.

    People that have sold out all semblance of integrity for a Political ideology means we will have to contend with the likes of Politicians like Obama, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Ried.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    It should REMIND you that YOUR Political party chose to politicize the deaths of four American citizens.
    Do believe I've shown yours did. Continue too, by exaggerating.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #26
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,174

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Reminds me of elevating terrorist alerts and saying vote for us or die. But, don't you have to prove your cliam?
    He doesn't have to prove anything. Don't you know the rules? Only liberals have to prove things.

    Now stop being intolerant.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    He doesn't have to prove anything. Don't you know the rules? Only liberals have to prove things.

    Now stop being intolerant.
    Well, if you are comparing self-evident statements to ridiculous claims, one simply demands more evidence than the other.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Well, if you are comparing self-evident statements to ridiculous claims, one simply demands more evidence than the other.
    Yes, and I've asked for some evidence that hasn't yet been provided.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #29
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,040

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Sorry, right wingers, there was no stand down order in Benghazi.[INDENT]
    DENT]
    I dont think youre actually sorry. Im not sure what your point is though? That the exact wording is wrong? Your article said they were ordered to 'remain in place'. Should right wingers change their theory to it being a 'remain in place' order? Or are you trying to make a broader point that the spec ops team could not have helped so the stand down order (sorry, the remain in place order) was the right thing?

  10. #30
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    I dont think youre actually sorry. Im not sure what your point is though? That the exact wording is wrong? Your article said they were ordered to 'remain in place'. Should right wingers change their theory to it being a 'remain in place' order? Or are you trying to make a broader point that the spec ops team could not have helped so the stand down order (sorry, the remain in place order) was the right thing?
    You are correct, I am not sorry. The right wingers need to come to the conclusion that the troops were needed in Tripoli and there was no "stand down order" given thus there was no way the four people could have been saved.


Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •