Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 193

Thread: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

  1. #131
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    Naaa, that's why the democrats want to ILLEGALLY bring as many aliens into the United States as they can get away with. FUTURE VOTERS for the next bunch of buffoons.
    That's one of those misinformation things that seem to spread. It isn't true. Neither party wants to stop illegal immigration. The problem has been here for decades, and no one has done anything except amnesty (Reagan). The laws are on the book to stop it. Dare your congress critter, governor, anyone to enforce them. I'll take a bet with you, I'll likely live another ten years. I bet we'll still have this problem non matter who is elected ten years from now. Care to bet?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #132
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,847

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by johndylan1 View Post
    Sorry Left wingers but Mr. Hicks sounds very credible and on the other hand Susan Rice and Hilary have public records of lying on a regular basis.
    First of all, he's asked why the team was left in Tripoli, by the military command structure (that team wasn't under the command of diplomatic staff), and he says, "I don't know."

    Could be that had they left, they'd have passed a plane of wounded folks on their way to Tripoli, and arrived at the airport where all that was left to do was get other people on a plane. That's not the testimony of Rice and Hillary, that's the uncontested testimony of those who investigated the entire incident, former top military commanders.

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Calling the CIA (who released the story about the video causing the attack) terrorists does not help your side one bit. Who are these people you "trust"? They couldn't be bitter partisans like you..could they?
    Do you believe the video caused caused the attack?

  4. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    He was a much better candidate than Romney. All Romney had to be was half competent and he'd have won. Stop making excuses.

    BTW, running a country isn't running a business. That's another thing some republicans don't understand.
    How was Barrack Obama a better anything? He never ran a village, city, county state or business. All he learned was in the faculty lounge and from his far left friends. He is a Chance the Gardener, a man of little accomplishment, who was in the right place at the right time.

    Mitt Romney was successful in whatever he did, and was far the better candidate. Most Americans now recognize that and have a deep suffering of buyers remorse, as they should. Now the world is recognizing, with the exception of the American left, just how lame and dangerous this guy really is.

  5. #135
    Educator HogWash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-03-15 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    997

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    That's one of those misinformation things that seem to spread. It isn't true. Neither party wants to stop illegal immigration. The problem has been here for decades, and no one has done anything except amnesty (Reagan). The laws are on the book to stop it. Dare your congress critter, governor, anyone to enforce them. I'll take a bet with you, I'll likely live another ten years. I bet we'll still have this problem non matter who is elected ten years from now. Care to bet?
    But the ONLY PRESIDENT of this country that welcomed the illegal aliens with open arms is this buffoon.

    villageidiot1.jpg
    Liberalismódividing up the EARNED wealth of honest, hard working and ingenious AMERICANS and giving it to the leeches who would rather waste their worthless lives living off the government teat.
    -----HogWash-----

  6. #136
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,384

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Do you believe the video caused caused the attack?
    I believe that there was violence and death in Cairo and other cities in the Mideast because of the video and that the situation in Benghazi could well have been the same.
    I certainly would not dismiss it out of hand when the CIA says that it did. The CIA was in charge of security at that compound as evidenced by their last minute "rescue" attempt. I would like to know more about the CIA's mission in Benghazi and why they were so blindsided that night. Sadly since that would not involve the Whitehouse and its staff the CIA is of no interest to this witch hunt of an "investigation" It is nothing but a bad taste charade.

  7. #137
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,384

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    But the ONLY PRESIDENT of this country that welcomed the illegal aliens with open arms is this buffoon.

    villageidiot1.jpg
    Actually it was GW Bush that signed the law that you believe brought them all here.

    This pic is NOT photoshopped.


  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    I believe that there was violence and death in Cairo and other cities in the Mideast because of the video and that the situation in Benghazi could well have been the same.
    I certainly would not dismiss it out of hand when the CIA says that it did. The CIA was in charge of security at that compound as evidenced by their last minute "rescue" attempt. I would like to know more about the CIA's mission in Benghazi and why they were so blindsided that night. Sadly since that would not involve the Whitehouse and its staff the CIA is of no interest to this witch hunt of an "investigation" It is nothing but a bad taste charade.
    Have you seen the testimony of those who were there that night? They say they were not 'blindsided'.

  9. #139
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Have you seen the testimony of those who were there that night? They say they were not 'blindsided'.
    Fevered attempts to change the narrative, or just simply come up with a new crisis to focus on for the day are sadly what has become the way liberal progressives deal with things today...We deserve better.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #140
    Educator HogWash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-03-15 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    997

    Re: APNewsBreak: No 'Stand Down' Order in Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Actually it was GW Bush that signed the law that you believe brought them all here.
    I'm a Missourian...show me. Show me the law that Bush signed to bring ILLEGAL ALIENS across our borders with no questions asked citizenship. Show me that law.
    Liberalismódividing up the EARNED wealth of honest, hard working and ingenious AMERICANS and giving it to the leeches who would rather waste their worthless lives living off the government teat.
    -----HogWash-----

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •