Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 317

Thread: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

  1. #301
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Your honor I rest my case.
    You rest your case on what? That procreation isn't a requirement for marriage? If so, then you HAVE NO CASE! Nuff said.

    Procreation is NOT a requirement for marriage, therefore the fact two gay people cannot have children without outside help is IRRELEVANT! What don't you get about your IRRELEVANT comment?

    You might as well be arguing that since someone doesn't like vanilla ice cream that they can't be married.

  2. #302
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If our whole population was gay in short order we would cease to exist........
    And banning SSM wouldn't solve that problem ANYWAY because whether SSM is legal or NOT, they are STILL GAY! You are the king of irrelevant comments about SSM.

  3. #303
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Yes with one caveat male and female.
    By your own admission, procreation is not the deciding factor then. Gender is.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #304
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If our whole population was gay in short order we would cease to exist........
    That's a fun alternate universe to think about but can we stay in this one? Gay marriage is not going to reduce global population.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #305
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,001

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If our whole population was gay in short order we would cease to exist........
    Since gay people do not 'produce' gay children generally....but straight people do (at least in higher percentages), maybe we should make marriage for straight people illegal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #306
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Because with a few exceptions marriage was established for a man and woman who could.
    And as we have established, gay people can, so I will wait anxiously for your endorsement of SSM...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #307
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If our whole population was gay in short order we would cease to exist........
    Well, no. Remember, gay people can and do have kids.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #308
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    But you've already admitted that it's ok for people who can't procreate to marry each other. And you're admitting it again in this post, those "exceptions."
    If you know anything about Navy Pride....you know that his positions always have numerous asterisks involved.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #309
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Procreation is why most people get married CC.
    And yet, it is still irrelevant as to whether or not someone should or can get married.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #310
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    No, this shows that your argument is broken and as of now you can think of no way to repair it.
    And your non-answer demonstrates continued lack of understanding of the topic at hand. Would you like to take another go at it, or shall I continue to point out that you don't know what you are talking about?
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •