Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 317

Thread: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

  1. #271
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,363
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    What part of outside help do you not understand???????????
    Why does how matter? The truth is, gay people are having and raising children. That is the only detail that matters.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #272
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,035

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Unless you try to make it illegal for straight people to marry that dont want or cant have biol kids, this doesnt matter in any legal sense:

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Please explain to me how 2 gay men can deliver a baby or two lesbians (without any outside help can do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You obviously can't do it my left wing friend.
    So again, it doesnt matter. If it matters, please explain how.

    You obviously cant my right wing friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #273
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,035

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    What part of outside help do you not understand???????????
    What part of 'it doesnt make any difference' do you not understand?

    If it does, please explain how.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #274
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why does how matter? The truth is, gay people are having and raising children. That is the only detail that matters.
    This whole thread is about procreation to get married and the undeniable fact is Gays can't do it.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #275
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,363
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    This whole thread is about procreation to get married and the undeniable fact is Gays can't do it.
    Well, no and no. The thread is about Indiana and SSM. Gay people can and do procreate. Your undeniable fact is not just deniable but not even a fact.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #276
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,035

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    This whole thread is about procreation to get married and the undeniable fact is Gays can't do it.
    No, the entire thread is about the legalization of SSM in Indiana and this has led to a discussion on the reasons some people find it unpalatable and thus try to come up with excuses not to validate it.

    Procreation is clearly not grounds to prevent anyone from marrying since it is not currently a criteria for marriage....anywhere in this country on any terms.

    So it's ridiculous to attempt to use it to prevent SSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #277
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,212

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    SoCON crap. Lots of men have morals and value the Institution of Marriage, but are respectful of other opinions and don't hold their PERSONAL opinion as trump.

    Two dudes getting married doesn't lessen my marriage to my wife. Two heteros 'living in sin' doesn't damage my morals. A woman using birth control doesn't get in the way of my path to Salvation. A woman choosing to abort her fetus doesn't block my line of sight to Jesus.

    SoCONs have enough on their plate trying to stay straight with Jesus to be leaning over anyone else's biscuit....
    So well said, well worth repeating.

  8. #278
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    What part of outside help do you not understand???????????
    I don't see why that's important. Families are families.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #279
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,212

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That is why you leffties are so clueless......Because someone does not want the definition of marriage changed in your narrow mind they are a bigot...........sad.
    The narrow mind belongs to the one who can not see past his bigoted views.

  10. #280
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,212

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    ....conservatives are either anti woman, anti Gays, or anti poor.
    No, you got that wrong. Most of the time they are all of the above.

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •