Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 317

Thread: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

  1. #251
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    What part of "CAN'T PRODUCE THEM' do you not understand?
    What part of the real world confuses you? There are, literally, millions of kids in the world with gay parents. Not adoptive parents, but biological ones.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #252
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,999

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Procreation is why most people get married CC.
    Let's see a source for that. People dont HAVE to marry to have kids and today, they dont and still have kids.


    Source that because I believe it is BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #253
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,999

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    What part of "CAN'T PRODUCE THEM' do you not understand?
    What part of 'yes they can,' dont you understand? The biological children of gay people are all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #254
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Procreation is why most people get married CC.
    It's not a requirement. You've admitted that yourself: infertile couples should be allowed to marry, therefore inability to procreate with your spouse does not prevent marriage.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #255
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    This continues to demonstrate that you don't know the difference between sexual orientation and sexual behavior. Thanks for showing that so clearly.
    No, this shows that your argument is broken and as of now you can think of no way to repair it.

  6. #256
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    No, this shows that your argument is broken and as of now you can think of no way to repair it.
    You seriously think no gay people have children?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #257
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You seriously think no gay people have children?
    Wrong poster. Not my argument.

  8. #258
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    What part of 'yes they can,' dont you understand? The biological children of gay people are all over the place.
    How the **** can 2 gay males make a baby or two lesbians by themselves make one? I will be waiting for your answer because it can't happen.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #259
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    It's not a requirement. You've admitted that yourself: infertile couples should be allowed to marry, therefore inability to procreate with your spouse does not prevent marriage.
    What part of MOST do you not understand????
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #260
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,999

    Re: Indiana won't recognize same-sex marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    How the **** can 2 gay males make a baby or two lesbians by themselves make one? I will be waiting for your answer because it can't happen.
    We've already shown you that doesnt matter, since:

    a) procreation is not (as you claimed) the reason most people marrry

    b) straight married couples have **families** comprised of step-children (one person's bio kid), adopted kids, bio kids from previous relationships, surrogacy, IVF, etc. So those straight couples didnt BOTH create those kids.

    c) having kids is not a requirement for marriage, period, so why are you demanding it be one for gays?

    Have I covered it all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •