Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 165

Thread: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you support racist oppression of white farmers?
    Yessah.

    Hey, an eye for an eye.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    The Soviets (communist) war in Afghanistan was just one battle of the Cold War. Just like the communist wars against Rohdesia and South Africa, both were battles of the Cold War.

    America and it's allies didn't win every battle during the Cold War, but in the end game we won, you lost.
    O.o

    Soviets weren't socialists nor Orthodox Marxists.

    They were Leninists and Stalinists.

    Socialism, in the main, calls for Participatory Democracy.

    Who ever said I supported the Soviet Union?

  3. #33
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,793

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    Yessah.

    Hey, an eye for an eye.
    leaves everyone blind-especially the blacks who have seen their country turn into a bankrupt cesspool by driving away educated and industrious whites

    Idi Amin did the same thing-he drove out Indian merchants

    they did ok moving other places like the USA.

    the blacks not so good



  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    leaves everyone blind-especially the blacks who have seen their country turn into a bankrupt cesspool by driving away educated and industrious whites

    Idi Amin did the same thing-he drove out Indian merchants

    they did ok moving other places like the USA.

    the blacks not so good
    That's the point.

    They should learn to stand on their own two feet. Depending on the whites hasn't boded too well for their societies.

  5. #35
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,793

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    O.o

    Soviets weren't socialists nor Orthodox Marxists.

    They were Leninists and Stalinists.

    Socialism, in the main, calls for Participatory Democracy.

    Who ever said I supported the Soviet Union?
    orthodox marxists, leninists or stalinists-all slightly different strains of the same virus

    the faster a vaccine is found, the better



  6. #36
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,793

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    That's the point.

    They should learn to stand on their own two feet. Depending on the whites hasn't boded too well for their societies.
    the whites should return with skilled killers and wipe out Mugabe and his thugs



  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    orthodox marxists, leninists or stalinists-all slightly different strains of the same virus

    the faster a vaccine is found, the better
    Ignorance.

    Just flat out Ignorance.

  8. #38
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
    Read it and weep for the starving black babies that the 'progressives' don't seem to care about anymore:

    How Tyranny Came to Zimbabwe | The Weekly Standard

    as long as the White folks are gone..........
    So, the people of Zimbabwe voted him in. Sorry, must have been my fault.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #39
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the whites should return with skilled killers and wipe out Mugabe and his thugs
    Advocating a racial war... that's...interesting.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #40
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,793

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    Ignorance.

    Just flat out Ignorance.
    LOL, I love communists. Oh to be a kid again and believe in such fairy tales!



Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •