Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 165

Thread: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Yes, it's about 1% white. It was a British colony until 1965.
    All one-percenters are evil.

  2. #12
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    All one-percenters are evil.
    Now that... was funny.

  3. #13
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,777

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    I've never seen a progressive say something positive about him.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #14
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,190

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I've never seen a progressive say something positive about him.
    I've never heard anyone say anything positive about him.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-09-15 @ 08:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,023

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Did northwinds stutter ?
    Yep,the 'progressives' now want to hide behind their bad decisions in Zimbabwe.......'progressives' world-wide were determined to take down the last White run government in Zim to install their favorite puppet.....Mugabe. He immediately started slaughtering the other black tribes and running out the White farmers who made Zim the breadbasket of sub-Saharan Africa. Now that Zim can't feed itself under their pet dictator.......all the 'progressives' are looking around saying 'I didn't say nofin'".........and apparently could care less about the starving black babies....... so long as those evil White people are made to go away from the farms they have harvested for generations

  6. #16
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,887

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
    Yep,the 'progressives' now want to hide behind their bad decisions in Zimbabwe.......'progressives' world-wide were determined to take down the last White run government in Zim to install their favorite puppet.....Mugabe. He immediately started slaughtering the other black tribes and running out the White farmers who made Zim the breadbasket of sub-Saharan Africa. Now that Zim can't feed itself under their pet dictator.......all the 'progressives' are looking around saying 'I didn't say nofin'".........and apparently could care less about the starving black babies....... so long as those evil White people are made to go away from the farms they have harvested for generations
    What on earth are you talking about?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #17
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,777

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
    Yep,the 'progressives' now want to hide behind their bad decisions in Zimbabwe.......'progressives' world-wide were determined to take down the last White run government in Zim to install their favorite puppet.....Mugabe. He immediately started slaughtering the other black tribes and running out the White farmers who made Zim the breadbasket of sub-Saharan Africa. Now that Zim can't feed itself under their pet dictator.......all the 'progressives' are looking around saying 'I didn't say nofin'".........and apparently could care less about the starving black babies....... so long as those evil White people are made to go away from the farms they have harvested for generations
    Feel free to provide any kind of evidence to support this rambling.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #18
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
    One of our 'progressives' favorite dictators, Robert Mugabe, has declared that all White farmers must give up their land and go:

    BBC News - Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe tells white farmers 'to go'

    One would think he would have learned his lesson since he drove off most of the White farmers years ago. That little incident plunged Zimbabwe into a country that could not feed itself whereas the country had been the 'breadbasket' of Southern Africa for years with productive White farms. Do you think the world community and/or the UN should step in and prevent this ethnic cleansing?

    Ethnic cleansing in Africa. Fancy that!
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by Carjosse View Post
    I've never heard anyone say anything positive about him.
    Well back during the 1970's today's progressives were hiding behind the liberal label with in the Democrat Party. Back then they praised Mugabe and his communist terrorist just like they praised Nelson Mandela and the communist terrorist organization known as the ANC (African National Council)

  10. #20
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,777

    Re: Zimbabwe: Mugabe Tells All White Farmers they Must Give Up Their Land and 'Go'

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Well back during the 1970's today's progressives were hiding behind the liberal label with in the Democrat Party. Back then they praised Mugabe and his communist terrorist just like they praised Nelson Mandela and the communist terrorist organization known as the ANC (African National Council)
    ""To watch the courageous Afghan freedom fighters battle modern arsenals with simple hand-held weapons is an inspiration to those who love freedom.""
    -Ronald Reagan

    Mujahideen. Freedom fighters.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •