Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 319

Thread: Driver records CHP officer punching woman[W:195]

  1. #81
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    Unnecessary face beating = public safety

    Riiiiiggghhhtttt
    How do you know it doesn't? Do you know something the rest of us don't? Please, do tell!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    Unnecessary face beating = public safety

    Riiiiiggghhhtttt
    This cop could have pulled out his service revolver and shot the woman 15 times and apdst would find a way to justify the shooting.

  3. #83
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,692

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    And in one sentence you prove yourself more despicable than the cop in the video.

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    And in one sentence you prove yourself more despicable than the cop in the video.
    It's a good thing I can't ruin a mass of people's lives then, isn't it?

    But yea, I'm "despicable" for pointing out truth.

    Wo is me

  5. #85
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    What? Do you mean most are good? In my own personal Latino experience most of em are pieces of ****. Are you white per chance or have some statistic? Just wondering, personal experience can be misleading.
    I'm black - and yeah, I'd say you went overboard with killing all cops because of this. There are other ways to create change that don't involve massacres. I can think of a few. Like... you know... firing police officers who abuse citizens.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I'm black - and yeah, I'd say you went overboard with killing all cops because of this. There are other ways to create change that don't involve massacres. I can think of a few. Like... you know... firing police officers who abuse citizens.
    Pfft.

    If you don't start low, how do you expect to get a good bargain?

  7. #87
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,692

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    It's a good thing I can't ruin a mass of people's lives then, isn't it?

    But yea, I'm "despicable" for pointing out truth.

    Wo is me
    Its 'woe', and no...you arent despicable for pointing out the 'truth', you are despicable because you are a bigot and advocate murder.

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Its 'woe', and no...you arent despicable for pointing out the 'truth', you are despicable because you are a bigot and advocate murder.
    Well, at least you call me despicable for the Right reasons

  9. #89
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    Pfft.

    If you don't start low, how do you expect to get a good bargain?
    Hm - you know. There is a poster on this forum who goes around saying the most outrageous things about black people/minorities/women/leftists and then deflects any criticism with nonsensical red herrings or claiming that they're black and those who criticize them are doing so because that poster claims to be black. You remind me a lot of that person. The fact that you automatically went for the supposedly argument killing question of "Are you white?" shows a lot. People don't normally mention their heritage to strengthen a point. It can be mentioned within a post but to use it as a weight of some sort for an argument is kind of indicative that the poster has ulterior motives behind the statement. However, I have to warn you. This is a forum where people don't really care what ethnicity you belong to. Most aren't racists and those that are get pounded for their views on a regular basis.

    Going back to your post: What the blue **** is that post supposed to mean? There is absolutely nothing logical about starting off a discussion on what should be done about abusive cops with the suggestion of killing all cops. That you don't see that allows for two possibilities:

    1) You are either serious in your view. In that case: I would warn you that you should really watch what you say concerning massacres on this forum. We don't take too kindly to that sort of talk around here.
    2) You are not what you claim to be at all and are seeking to portray leftists in a bad light. In that case: You are doing a terrible job and the act is pretty see through.
    3) You are being facetious and don't honestly believe the solution is killing all cops. In that case: Tone down the sarcasm. It can be misinterpreted.

    Whichever of those three possibilities you're aiming for, I suggest you try an approach that doesn't give the impression that your ideological beliefs are certifiably insane.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 07-05-14 at 03:34 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Hm - you know. There is a poster on this forum who goes around saying the most outrageous things about black people/minorities/women/leftists and then deflects any criticism with nonsensical red herrings or claiming that they're black and those who criticize them are doing so because that poster claims to be black. You remind me a lot of that person. The fact that you automatically went for the supposedly argument killing question of "Are you white?" shows a lot. People don't normally mention their heritage to strengthen a point. It can be mentioned within a post but to use it as a weight of some sort for an argument is kind of indicative that the poster has ulterior motives behind the statement. However, I have to warn you. This is a forum where people don't really care what ethnicity you're from. Most aren't racists and those that are get pounded for their views on a regular basis.

    Going back to your post: What the blue **** is that post supposed to mean? There is absolutely nothing logical about starting off a discussion on what should be done about abusive cops with the suggestion of killing all cops. That you don't see that allows for two possibilities for me:

    -snipping irrelevance-
    It's surprising to me that you can't understand that racist police would treat different *races* differently.

    I mean, if you're white and the police are white and racist... How is it in any bloody way surprising that that would affect your experiences with them?

    I mean really.

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •