Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 319

Thread: Driver records CHP officer punching woman[W:195]

  1. #51
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,488

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Of all the crazy **** you have posted, and man that is a boat load. This has to be your most ridiculous posting to date.
    What if she beat the **** out of a 90 y/o woman and stole her money? Would she deserve to get her ass whipped? Or, what if she was turning out little girls to be prostitutes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #52
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    I think it's cute you are all ignoring the racism systemic in the US police institution.

    It's real, it's documented, it's a fact.

    Am I saying that this guy was racist as a fact? No.

    Am I saying like most of his "comrades" he was probably racist? Yes.

    Am I saying that this is only bad because it was a white cop on a black Woman? No.
    And what, exactly, do you propose to do about it?
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  3. #53
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Is there some disconnect here? How does "us marshals" translate into "national police bureaucracy"?

    The first is a federal organization of law enforcement officers.

    The second is centralized control for all law enforcement in the US.
    You simply are not grasping the concepts here. All police are the same.
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What if she beat the **** out of a 90 y/o woman and stole her money? Would she deserve to get her ass whipped? Or, what if she was turning out little girls to be prostitutes?
    Yup.

    Should the cop have done that anyways? Nope.

  5. #55
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:06 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,413

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What if she beat the **** out of a 90 y/o woman and stole her money? Would she deserve to get her ass whipped? Or, what if she was turning out little girls to be prostitutes?
    In those cases, would she deserve it? Yeah, probably. Should a police officer dole it out at the moment of arrest? Still, no.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  6. #56
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,488

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    He probably was a cop, has some kind of relationship with a cop or has just never run into them or had friends that have had to deal with the ugly side of the institution. That or he's delusional, but... benefit of the doubt?
    Actually, I'm intelligent enough to know that we don't know enough about the situation to condemn the guy. I'm also intelligent enough to NOT assume it's racism, since the cop is white and the ol' girl is black. Your mileage may vary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Actually, I'm intelligent enough to know that we don't know enough about the situation to condemn the guy. I'm also intelligent enough to NOT assume it's racism, since the cop is white and the ol' girl is black. Your mileage may vary.
    Huehue!

    Huehuehue!

    Anyways.

    He was in the wrong, should lose his job, pensions and thrown in jail for excessive use of force*.

    I think he'd deserve to spend a couple months in jail with a bunch of people who would love to have some fun with him.

  8. #58
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What if she beat the **** out of a 90 y/o woman and stole her money? Would she deserve to get her ass whipped? Or, what if she was turning out little girls to be prostitutes?
    Neither is a reason for beating someone in the face while sitting on their chest. No matter their sex, race, or whatever.

    The only time I could see it being somewhat reasonable is if the person you're sitting on is several times your size and strength, they're fighting against your attempts to restrain them, and a few punches to the face might be enough to daze them til you can get the cuffs on.


    But then I have zero experience with that kind of thing, so I'm not sure.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  9. #59
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Maenad View Post
    You simply are not grasping the concepts here. All police are the same.
    That's bull****. Police are as human as the next person, thus it is impossible for them to all be the same.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Neither is a reason for beating someone in the face while sitting on their chest. No matter their sex, race, or whatever.

    The only time I could see it being somewhat reasonable is if the person you're sitting on is several times your size and strength, they're fighting against your attempts to restrain them, and a few punches to the face might be enough to daze them til you can get the cuffs on.


    But then I have zero experience with that kind of thing, so I'm not sure.
    I don't think a police should use THAT kind of force unless they had been assualted, i.e. spit on or attacked (someone attempted to punch/kick them. As a second degree black belt I know someone trying to hit you, and missing, should be considered the same as them actually landing a blow: imo)

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •