Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 319

Thread: Driver records CHP officer punching woman[W:195]

  1. #301
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,922

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    You start in in this thread saying that there wasn't enough video to draw a conclusion now you are all in as if you had enough video to draw a conclusion... Why do Cons ALWAYS root for the authoritarianism?
    Root for authoritarianism? That's a good one!
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  2. #302
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    03-28-18 @ 07:32 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,817

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I consider that we don't all the information and that's why I'm not going to condemn the officer's actions.
    I like cheesecake.

    That's the same level of relevance to your point as your posts have been to mine. You're steadfast avoidance of the question regarding whether you give the same benefit of the doubt to non-police has become downright comical.
    Roy L. Fuchs: I'll tell you something. This country is going to the dogs.
    You know, it used to be when you bought a politician, that son of a bitch stayed bought.

  3. #303
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    35,891

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Ahh, so this old lady being beaten by a big cop doesn't qualify as "imminent threat of death", but replace the old lady with a fat neighborhood watch drop-out and the replace the big cop with a 17-year-old admiiture mma fighter and now killing the assailant is justified.

    Well I guess if the situation wasn't so bad I guess I don't see what all the ex-post-facto feigned outrage is about.
    Where are you getting this crap? You have no idea what I thought of that case.

    And if I observe and see the threat grow, my actions would change.

    Again, you can take your misplaced self-righteousness and place it where the sun dont shine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Welfare is a bad thing? It is essentially free money. It is not that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 11:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Where are you getting this crap? You have no idea what I thought of that case.
    The jury found him not guilty. Who gives a **** what you thought, the jury spoke.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    And if I observe and see the threat grow, my actions would change.
    Exactly, and apparently since all those people saw this, and no one intervened, it wasn't so bad. We don't even know the grandma was hurt at all. It looks bad, but pulled punches are hard to see anyway.

    So really this so much to do about nothing, just like the Zimmerman case.

  5. #305
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    35,891

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    The jury found him not guilty. Who gives a **** what you thought, the jury spoke.

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Ahh, so this old lady being beaten by a big cop doesn't qualify as "imminent threat of death", but replace the old lady with a fat neighborhood watch drop-out and the replace the big cop with a 17-year-old admiiture mma fighter and now killing the assailant is justified.

    .
    Um no.

    You leveled the first half of the sentence at me, based on my opinion so then it follows that the second half was also being leveled at me based on my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Welfare is a bad thing? It is essentially free money. It is not that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #306
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,922

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    I like cheesecake.

    That's the same level of relevance to your point as your posts have been to mine. You're steadfast avoidance of the question regarding whether you give the same benefit of the doubt to non-police has become downright comical.
    Ive given the woman and the cop the same consideration.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #307
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 11:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Um no.

    You leveled the first half of the sentence at me, based on my opinion so then it follows that the second half was also being leveled at me based on my opinion.
    Based on what actually occurred in the trial, not your opinion.

  8. #308
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    35,891

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Based on what actually occurred in the trial, not your opinion.
    Then dont run it all together and connect it with my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Welfare is a bad thing? It is essentially free money. It is not that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #309
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 11:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Then dont run it all together and connect it with my opinion.
    I never did. Your ego told you someone cared about your opinion, not me.

  10. #310
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    39,779

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Root for authoritarianism? That's a good one!
    You do. When its a question between the police and an individual, no matter the scenario you always side with the authority no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office.
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty louie View Post
    Perhaps words yourself more plainly.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •