Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 319

Thread: Driver records CHP officer punching woman[W:195]

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You ever had your ass kicked by a cop?
    Nope.

    They tried though.

    Lmfao

  2. #152
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,438

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You ever had your ass kicked by a cop?
    The answer may be 'yes', or the answer may be 'no'. Regardless, the question has zero to do with the post you responded to. Let's try again...

    Do you give the same "innocent until proven guilty" consideration to all, or just the police?
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  3. #153
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    The answer may be 'yes', or the answer may be 'no'. Regardless, the question has zero to do with the post you responded to. Let's try again...

    Do you give the same "innocent until proven guilty" consideration to all, or just the police?
    Since you've never had your ass kicked by a cop, do you think it might have something to do with you not giving them a reason to kick your ass?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Since you've never had your ass kicked by a cop, do you think it might have something to do with you not giving them a reason to kick your ass?
    Probably not.

    *Checks rooms*, well if anyone decides to grow some nuts I've got my 12' and a couple rifles.

  5. #155
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    When that happens, am I supposed to override my natural instinct to protect my face and let the cop punch it until he gets bored?

    Honestly I'm not sure it's physically possible to leave your arms at your sides in that situation.
    What happended prior to the video being recorded?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    What proof do you have that the beating was race driven?

  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    What proof do you have that the beating was race driven?
    The same proof the opposition has that it wasn't.

  8. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    The same proof the opposition has that it wasn't.
    In other words, you have no idea whether the beating was racially charged, but you went ahead and set the bait anyways?

  9. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    In other words, you have no idea whether the beating was racially charged, but you went ahead and set the bait anyways?
    Well, if one were to use the available statistics it was.

    If one were to use the available information/video it was.

    If one were to use information that is not readily available to either side, assume it supports the Conservative's side it was not.

    2 outta 3 ain't so bad.

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Driver records CHP officer punching woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    Well, if one were to use the available statistics it was.
    Are the statistics available? If so, where are they?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    If one were to use the available information/video it was.
    If one were to produce a lot more evidence, then it probably would.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    If one were to use information that is not readily available to either side, assume it supports the Conservative's side it was not.
    This is the only valid part of your post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    2 outta 3 ain't so bad.
    0 outta 3 is horrible.

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •