Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 664

Thread: Protesters block buses carrying undocumented immigrants in California

  1. #561
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Protesters block buses carrying undocumented immigrants in California

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    They'll never be removed. They do many of the **** jobs no one wants. They help increase the profit margin of business. They pump money into the economy because they're consumers. Not to mention that because they're here our leisure activities are a lot cheaper.
    The first point is nonsense and wishful thinking on your part. The second is why we have work visas. The third will always be true when you allow an underclass of near slaves working off the books. The fourth isn't near as true as you would like to think. And the fifth is just lazy assholery.

  2. #562
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,525

    Re: Protesters block buses carrying undocumented immigrants in California

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    The first point is nonsense and wishful thinking on your part. The second is why we have work visas. The third will always be true when you allow an underclass of near slaves working off the books. The fourth isn't near as true as you would like to think. And the fifth is just lazy assholery.
    The few ****ing work visas that exist go to highly skilled workers. Unskilled workers don't have a chance in the pit of hades to obtain US work Visas. To the right, immigration is fundamentally about who we are as a society, who is a member of our polity, and how we welcome people. Immigration from an economic perspective is a completely different ballgame.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  3. #563
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Protesters block buses carrying undocumented immigrants in California

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Simpler solution. Send the illegals back to wherever they came from.
    Arizona's Governor Brewer was asked what she would do.

    Her response was if she were in charge Obama illegal alien jihad on the border would have never happened, there would have been no trouble at the border because the border would have already been secured.

  4. #564
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,525

    Re: Protesters block buses carrying undocumented immigrants in California

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Arizona's Governor Brewer was asked what she would do.

    Her response was if she were in charge Obama illegal alien jihad on the border would have never happened, there would have been no trouble at the border because the border would have already been secured.
    Well at least Brewer is good at telling her base what they want to hear.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  5. #565
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Protesters block buses carrying undocumented immigrants in California

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well at least Brewer is good at telling her base what they want to hear.
    Back in 2012 President Obama told America what they wanted to hear. America's borders are secured. What do you want, moats with alligators ?

    It was just a lie to get reelected like it was all about a Youtube video or that "Al Qaeda is being decimated and is on the run"

  6. #566
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Protesters block buses carrying undocumented immigrants in California

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Arizona's Governor Brewer was asked what she would do.

    Her response was if she were in charge Obama illegal alien jihad on the border would have never happened, there would have been no trouble at the border because the border would have already been secured.
    Too bad Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, etc hadn't felt the same way and secured our border and we wouldn't be asking Obama to do it right now.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #567
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Protesters block buses carrying undocumented immigrants in California

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Back in 2012 President Obama told America what they wanted to hear. America's borders are secured. What do you want, moats with alligators ?

    It was just a lie to get reelected like it was all about a Youtube video or that "Al Qaeda is being decimated and is on the run"
    Or "mission accomplished" or "the Iraq insurgency is in its last throws"
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #568
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Protesters block buses carrying undocumented immigrants in California

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Or "mission accomplished" or "the Iraq insurgency is in its last throws"
    Who are you quoting here??

  9. #569
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Protesters block buses carrying undocumented immigrants in California

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Who are you quoting here??
    Where you going here by asking a question to which you already know the answer.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #570
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Protesters block buses carrying undocumented immigrants in California

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Too bad Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, etc hadn't felt the same way and secured our border and we wouldn't be asking Obama to do it right now.
    Well Reagan did, he put someone in charge who was getting results and the left yelled racist. Harold Esell was forced to resign.

    You will know when our immigration laws are being enforced and when the border is being secured. When you hear the usual leftist, CPUSA, National Council of La Raza, Party of Liberation and Socialism, A*N*S*W*E*R* Coalition, ACLU, MALDEF, SPLC, the Progressive Caucus of Congress and MEChA, not to leave out MS-13, the El Norteños and 18th Street all yelling racism.

    That's what President Reagan was faced with.

    BTW: you can add the drug cartels and the SEIU to the list above.

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •