Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 135 of 135

Thread: Judge throws out George Zimmerman's libel suit against NBC[W:17]

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Judge throws out George Zimmerman's libel suit against NBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong again.
    But by all means, please attempt to provide it.

    I asked him for evidence of his claim and he has yet to provide any.
    I am sure you will find yourself to be in the same boat.

    Or you could be honest and admit that you have no idea if I have a habit of forgetting what I have said.
    I think it's a little more along the lines of Selective Memory, to be honest

  2. #132
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Judge throws out George Zimmerman's libel suit against NBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    I think it's a little more along the lines of Selective Memory, to be honest
    And again you are wrong.
    I have asked for evidence and yet you provided none.

    All you are doing is making dishonest false claims.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Last Seen
    11-15-16 @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: Judge throws out George Zimmerman's libel suit against NBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And again you are wrong.
    I have asked for evidence and yet you provided none.

    All you are doing is making dishonest false claims.
    Miene subreption!

  4. #134
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Judge throws out George Zimmerman's libel suit against NBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha C View Post
    Miene subreption!
    Who woulda thunk? Another dishonest false claim by you.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #135
    Sage
    Geoist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    9,916

    Re: Judge throws out George Zimmerman's libel suit against NBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Wrong crowd, wrong person. That would be Obama Supporters and Obama.
    Obama is a woman beater?
    "Men did not make the earth ... it is the value of the improvement only, and not the earth itself, that is individual property... Every proprietor owes to the community a ground rent for the land which he holds." -- Thomas Paine, Agrarian Justice
    http://www.wealthandwant.com/

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •