Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Six arrested at immigration rally

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Six arrested at immigration rally

    You calling the soldiers he served with in unamerican? You are shameless and ignorant. They labeled him a deserter, and for you leftist extremist pretending he is not for your messiah dictators love is UNAMERICAN.


    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    No, it's not tough for me, I'm not Bergdahl. It's inappropriate and un american to do so but knock yourself out.

  2. #12
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,189

    Re: Six arrested at immigration rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    And so it starts....



    Six activists arrested outside lawmaker's office | TheHill

    The SEIU being organized to gather on the issue of immigration means that the next months leading up to the mid-terms is going to be dominated by the media around a primary issue - Immigration. No accident, the SEIU being involved is purposeful and what Nancy Pelosi labeled "astro-turf" may grow in size. This may be a Democratic tactic to overshadow any other issue and attempt to make the mid-terms a singular issue. An interesting tactic but fraught with high blow back potential.
    On one of the threads related to the Supreme Court decision to strike down the abortion protest buffer zone in Massachusetts, the pro-abortion zealots were claiming that now it should be fair game for anti-abortion protestors to be shot, under SYG legislation, if a person trying to enter an abortion clinic is in any way held up from entering.

    I'd never seen so many bleeding heart liberals so quick to take up arms. I'm sure they will also be in favour of mass elimination of immigration protestors blocking roads too. Problems solved!!
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  3. #13
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Six arrested at immigration rally

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    You calling the soldiers he served with in unamerican? You are shameless and ignorant. They labeled him a deserter, and for you leftist extremist pretending he is not for your messiah dictators love is UNAMERICAN.
    I can't stand Obama, why you calling me a leftist?? Bergdahl will have his day in court. It's the American way.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #14
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Six arrested at immigration rally

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    On one of the threads related to the Supreme Court decision to strike down the abortion protest buffer zone in Massachusetts, the pro-abortion zealots were claiming that now it should be fair game for anti-abortion protestors to be shot, under SYG legislation, if a person trying to enter an abortion clinic is in any way held up from entering.

    I'd never seen so many bleeding heart liberals so quick to take up arms. I'm sure they will also be in favour of mass elimination of immigration protestors blocking roads too. Problems solved!!
    Liberal hypocrisy sometimes is so delicious it's almost sinful.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  5. #15
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Six arrested at immigration rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Liberal hypocrisy sometimes is so delicious it's almost sinful.
    ALL hypocrisy is sinful, and its present in both parties! Call it out every time you see it, not just when you see it in the Democratic Party and your credibility will go up two points!!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #16
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Six arrested at immigration rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    ALL hypocrisy is sinful, and its present in both parties! Call it out every time you see it, not just when you see it in the Democratic Party and your credibility will go up two points!!
    You think I'm here to raise my credibility to you?

    I usually see the irony and hypocrisy from one side because it's so utterly blatant, but yes, it happens on both.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #17
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Six arrested at immigration rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You think I'm here to raise my credibility to you?

    I usually see the irony and hypocrisy from one side because it's so utterly blatant, but yes, it happens on both.
    No, not to me specifically, but to anybody. But having acknowledged that there is hypocrisy on both sides, you get those two points.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #18
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,478
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Six arrested at immigration rally

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    You calling the soldiers he served with in unamerican? You are shameless and ignorant. They labeled him a deserter, and for you leftist extremist pretending he is not for your messiah dictators love is UNAMERICAN.
    My god.
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

  9. #19
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,248

    Re: Six arrested at immigration rally

    What gets me is some people think it's OK to block traffic in protest.

    Get a permit...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •