Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Congressional candidate feels opponent is a body double

  1. #1
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,369

    Congressional candidate feels opponent is a body double

    Where the hell do these people come from?



    Congressional candidate feels opponent is a body double
    Posted 10:20 pm, June 26, 2014
    Congressional candidate feels opponent is a body double | KFOR.com

    OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma congressional candidate has announced he plans to contest Tuesday’s primary election of long time Rep. Frank Lucas.

    In a bizarre letter obtained by NewsChannel 4, Tim Murray says he doesn’t feel Rep. Lucas is qualified for office.

    “It does come as kind of a shock to read that you’re not you,” said Rep. Lucas, (R) District 3.

    Murray brings it up in his letter announcing his plan to contest Lucas’s election writing, “…it is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed by a look alike.”

    NewsChannel 4 called Murray numerous times after he sent the letter. He did not return any of our messages.

    However, his campaign website goes into detail about his theory that Lucas was hanged “…executed by the world court on or about jan. 11, 2011…” in Ukraine.

    “I’ve never been to Ukraine,” said Rep. Lucas.

    For the past 20 years, Lucas has been working in Congress, and he’s faced Murray in past elections.

    “He was the Democratic nominee for Congress two years ago. This time, he chose to run as a Republican,” said Rep. Lucas.

    On Tuesday, 5.2 percent of Oklahomans voted for Murray. Lucas won more than 82 percent of the vote. Since Murray doesn’t believe Lucas is living, he wants those votes.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  2. #2
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Congressional candidate feels opponent is a body double

    Lucas got 82% of the vote because the other guy is a stark raving loon! It's almost too strange to believe.... someone should sell tickets. I'd buy one.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #3
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Congressional candidate feels opponent is a body double

    I ****ing love this country.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #4
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,369

    Re: Congressional candidate feels opponent is a body double

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Lucas got 82% of the vote because the other guy is a stark raving loon! It's almost too strange to believe.... someone should sell tickets. I'd buy one.
    We just had a state representative call a meeting for the public to tell them there is no such thing as chem trails...but the nuts showed up and demanded to know why they are all being killed dead by chemtrails!

    Never, ever give a nutter any recognition, ever.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  5. #5
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Congressional candidate feels opponent is a body double

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Where the hell do these people come from?



    Congressional candidate feels opponent is a body double
    Posted 10:20 pm, June 26, 2014
    Congressional candidate feels opponent is a body double | KFOR.com

    OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma congressional candidate has announced he plans to contest Tuesday’s primary election of long time Rep. Frank Lucas.

    In a bizarre letter obtained by NewsChannel 4, Tim Murray says he doesn’t feel Rep. Lucas is qualified for office.

    “It does come as kind of a shock to read that you’re not you,” said Rep. Lucas, (R) District 3.

    Murray brings it up in his letter announcing his plan to contest Lucas’s election writing, “…it is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed by a look alike.”

    NewsChannel 4 called Murray numerous times after he sent the letter. He did not return any of our messages.

    However, his campaign website goes into detail about his theory that Lucas was hanged “…executed by the world court on or about jan. 11, 2011…” in Ukraine.

    “I’ve never been to Ukraine,” said Rep. Lucas.

    For the past 20 years, Lucas has been working in Congress, and he’s faced Murray in past elections.

    “He was the Democratic nominee for Congress two years ago. This time, he chose to run as a Republican,” said Rep. Lucas.

    On Tuesday, 5.2 percent of Oklahomans voted for Murray. Lucas won more than 82 percent of the vote. Since Murray doesn’t believe Lucas is living, he wants those votes.

    2 years ago Tim Murray ran as a Democrat.

    Feel this needs to be clarified since it may have been the Ops original intention to make this thread based on his Political ideology.

  6. #6
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Congressional candidate feels opponent is a body double

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    2 years ago Tim Murray ran as a Democrat.

    Feel this needs to be clarified since it may have been the Ops original intention to make this thread based on his Political ideology.
    Hahahah how insecure can you be?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #7
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,369

    Re: Congressional candidate feels opponent is a body double

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    2 years ago Tim Murray ran as a Democrat.

    Feel this needs to be clarified since it may have been the Ops original intention to make this thread based on his Political ideology.

    Excuse me.....but NOWHERE in this thread have I made one remark about political ideology.

    Rather...it seems you want to start an attack, based on your own opinions.

    I posted this because it was funny, and sad, and this man is obviously off his nut.

    Any partisan politicking has been inferred by you.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  8. #8
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Congressional candidate feels opponent is a body double

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Excuse me.....but NOWHERE in this thread have I made one remark about political ideology.

    Rather...it seems you want to start an attack, based on your own opinions.

    I posted this because it was funny, and sad, and this man is obviously off his nut.

    Any partisan politicking has been inferred by you.
    True its funny, but there are rarely threads made in this or any other political forum that are not based in Partisanship.

    Especially from those on the left.

    Could this be the exception ? Possibly but its more likely you just failed to read through the entire article

  9. #9
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,174

    Re: Congressional candidate feels opponent is a body double

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    True its funny, but there are rarely threads made in this or any other political forum that are not based in Partisanship.

    Especially from those on the left.

    Could this be the exception ? Possibly but its more likely you just failed to read through the entire article
    Maybe it's a false flag attack....


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #10
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,174

    Re: Congressional candidate feels opponent is a body double

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    2 years ago Tim Murray ran as a Democrat.

    Feel this needs to be clarified since it may have been the Ops original intention to make this thread based on his Political ideology.
    Though we was appointed as an Ambassador to alien life by President Ford.....Hmmm.....

    Amb. Hon. Timothy Murray


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •