Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 150

Thread: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

  1. #71
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    I've just proven it can be. You're opinion is fine, but you don't get to redefine the facts. Fail on your own time not mine.
    I just proved you wrong defining the following;


    accosting

    harassing

    and battery

    and this is the retort? You're not a serious debater at all, in fact, it was so easy to poke holes in your argument,

    but, have a nice evening, maybe I'll lock horns with you tomorrow.

  2. #72
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    I just proved you wrong defining the following;
    More failure on your part. The LAW's definitions are not the dictionary's definitions.

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    and this is the retort? You're not a serious debater at all, in fact, it was so easy to poke holes in your argument,

    but, have a nice evening, maybe I'll lock horns with you tomorrow.
    You don't have a point, you haven't poked anything but yourself. I've already proven you wrong now you're trying to save face. Laughable if it wasn't pathetic.


    You don't rate to even think about trying to lock horns with me. Stay in the minor leagues and learn a while is my advice.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #73
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,777

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Free speech.
    Except the shoving and the elbows and the threats, anyway. Or the mailing of white powders. Or the bomb threats. Posting flyers with one of the nurse's address, phone number, license plate number around her neighborhood and information about her being a "baby-killer."

    Those things aren't free speech, right?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #74
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,824
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Except the shoving and the elbows and the threats, anyway. Or the mailing of white powders. Or the bomb threats. Posting flyers with one of the nurse's address, phone number, license plate number around her neighborhood and information about her being a "baby-killer."

    Those things aren't free speech, right?
    Those have nothing to do with the ruling, and the pro-choicers can be equally loathsome.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  5. #75
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    More failure on your part. The LAW's definitions are not the dictionary's definitions.



    You don't have a point, you haven't poked anything but yourself. I've already proven you wrong now you're trying to save face. Laughable if it wasn't pathetic.


    You don't rate to even think about trying to lock horns with me. Stay in the minor leagues and learn a while is my advice.
    That's why you keep replying to my posts with your failed BS. thanks for playing.

  6. #76
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Those have nothing to do with the ruling, and the pro-choicers can be equally loathsome.
    You're another one that doesn't know the difference between accost & harass vs battery. The ruling is a miserable failure in protecting women from possible bodily harm and even death.

  7. #77
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,824
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    You're another one that doesn't know the difference between accost & harass vs battery. The ruling is a miserable failure in protecting women from possible bodily harm and even death.
    Yes yes yes . . . . the unbearable burdens of free speech.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  8. #78
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,632

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    You're another one that doesn't know the difference between accost & harass vs battery. The ruling is a miserable failure in protecting women from possible bodily harm and even death.
    if you are being harassed or assaulted by protestors then you call the police and they get arrested.

    this ruling struck down an unconstitutional law which is exactly what it is suppose to do. the same reason that all free speech zones on college campuses are getting slaughtered as well. they are unconstitutional.

    the only permissable free speech zone would be at a private school or a private event.

    they cannot prevent you from entering a building that to is illegal.
    the ruling has nothing to do with that.
    Last edited by ludin; 06-28-14 at 09:57 AM.

  9. #79
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,903

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Those have nothing to do with the ruling, and the pro-choicers can be equally loathsome.
    Yes, they can. In the case of my community, ardent pro-choicers were ultimately discovered to have been behind the so-called threatening notes that a few people received. Anything to gin up sympathy, you know.

    What would be great is if those making the claims would provide the name of the city in which incidents allegedly occurred and also the year so that the claims can be verified.

  10. #80
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    How many bitching about this ruling were defending the bussed in union protesters that terrorized that bankers son a couple years ago?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •