Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 150 of 150

Thread: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

  1. #141
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,867
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueWarrior View Post
    Funny to hear americans talk about free speech zones when the whole ****ing country is a free speech zone.
    Indeed. I suspect the concept of a "free speech zone" would not pass muster before the SCOTUS for just that reason.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  2. #142
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    The legal definition doesn't mention standing on a side-walk or "protesting."
    That's because the two are not related. Protesting is protesting, not harassment.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  3. #143
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    That's because the two are not related. Protesting is protesting, not harassment.
    Unless it is harassment, as per the legal definition of harassment. Do you need me to repost it again?

  4. #144
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Unless it is harassment, as per the legal definition of harassment. Do you need me to repost it again?
    You can post it all day long....but free speech is free speech and protesting is protesting.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  5. #145
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Was I?
    I think so...so I think you're selective outrage only highlights the hypocrisy of you're argument now. Don't feel bad though it's not just you, many liberals share your proclivity for selective outrage...hell, many repub's the same. Maybe it's politics. But it doesn't mean it shouldn't be called out.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #146
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    You can post it all day long....but free speech is free speech and protesting is protesting.
    Then we've come to the same point that I've reached with another poster.

    1)Is harassment a thing?
    2)What is harassment?
    3)When does protest cross over into harassment?

  7. #147
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I think so...so I think you're selective outrage only highlights the hypocrisy of you're argument now. Don't feel bad though it's not just you, many liberals share your proclivity for selective outrage...hell, many repub's the same. Maybe it's politics. But it doesn't mean it shouldn't be called out.
    I don't recall posting about owe here sooooo what you claim to "think so" is more like you trying to get personal without actually knowing anything about who you are talking to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #148
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Then we've come to the same point that I've reached with another poster.

    1)Is harassment a thing?
    2)What is harassment?
    3)When does protest cross over into harassment?
    Protest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  9. #149
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I don't recall posting about owe here sooooo what you claim to "think so" is more like you trying to get personal without actually knowing anything about who you are talking to.
    Bwhaaaa! Yes. Stick with that. maybe you missed the part of my last post that said both sides do it and such? Ah well, carry on
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #150
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Bwhaaaa! Yes. Stick with that. maybe you missed the part of my last post that said both sides do it and such? Ah well, carry on
    That's what I thought. You went after me personally, fabricating my stance... and now you admit you lied. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •