Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 150

Thread: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

  1. #131
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Freedom is not for the faint of heart.
    Yeah... where did you serve again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #132
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,725
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Yeah... where did you serve again?

    Twelve years in Africa, six in Europe, nearly 34 altogether.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  3. #133
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Spare us rob. IIRC you were all for the bussed in thugs harassing the 15 yo son of a banker during the failed OWS crap.
    Was I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #134
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Twelve years in Africa, six in Europe, nearly 34 altogether.
    Then you should have no such problems with regards to people's privacy as a sincere and large peace of what is called freedom. why are you so faint hearted about the freedom of privacy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #135
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,725
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Then you should have no such problems with regards to people's privacy as a sincere and large peace of what is called freedom. why are you so faint hearted about the freedom of privacy?
    Because I think free speech is more important for the health of our Republic.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  6. #136
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Because I think free speech is more important for the health of our Republic.
    As I just pointed out, you don't care much for privacy. I should be able to blast my stereo outside of your house then. Its my freedom of speech... or do you deserve privacy?

    You want one right of freedom to suppress others' rights of freedom. Harassment is harassment. Doing ill unto others... suppressing others. That's you defining your version of "freedom".
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #137
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,725
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    As I just pointed out, you don't care much for privacy. I should be able to blast my stereo outside of your house then. Its my freedom of speech... or do you deserve privacy?

    You want one right of freedom to suppress others' rights of freedom. Harassment is harassment. Doing ill unto others... suppressing others. That's you defining your version of "freedom".
    No need for you to invent arguments for me. I can take care of that myself. Your stereo has nothing to do with my privacy. Blast it wherever you want (except on my property). Of course, you may be cited for creating a public nuisance, but that's another part of the law.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  8. #138
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    No need for you to invent arguments for me. I can take care of that myself. Your stereo has nothing to do with my privacy. Blast it wherever you want (except on my property). Of course, you may be cited for creating a public nuisance, but that's another part of the law.
    public nuisance... when it's about you then you seem to care about individuals' rights to not be harassed. interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #139
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,725
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    public nuisance... when it's about you then you seem to care about individuals' rights to not be harassed. interesting.
    Well, no. A public nuisance would by definition be an annoyance to many. Nothing could be less relevant to the point about free speech in advocacy regarding public issues. You're being childish.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  10. #140
    Guru
    RogueWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Atheist Utopia aka Reality
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:47 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones

    Funny to hear americans talk about free speech zones when the whole ****ing country is a free speech zone.
    Everyone is born a homo sapiens sapiens but not everyone is a human. -RW
    Trumplethinskin! 4 handicap and getting better every weekend!
    Alex Jones for Press Secretary!!!!!!


Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •