Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 155

Thread: Obama seeks $500M to train, equip Syrian rebels

  1. #111
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,781

    Re: Obama seeks $500M to train, equip Syrian rebels

    John Wayne McLame still wants to bomb whoever.
    Too bad he didn't get to start WW3 .
    Physics is Phun

  2. #112
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama seeks $500M to train, equip Syrian rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    The point is they attack anyone and everyone as they see fit. These are islamic fundamentalists-they HATE the west because of what it is. Any excuse will do, so stop supplicating to terrorists.

    Spend 10 minutes on live leak or youtube, ISIS is posting new executions, torture, gun fights every hour. Maybe that will help it sink in for you-what these people are about.
    I'm not defending any of that, I'm saying we have interfered in the internal affairs of countries in the Middle East for a century. And at least since the Carter administration, we have supported militant Islamic groups.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama seeks $500M to train, equip Syrian rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I'm not defending any of that, I'm saying we have interfered in the internal affairs of countries in the Middle East for a century. And at least since the Carter administration, we have supported militant Islamic groups.
    Thats super but it does not change the fact that they would hate us anyway-just because of who we are. Frankly, why is less my concern-and more HOW we can help expedite sending these totalitarian freaks to allah in style.

    Hopefully it involves large amounts of kinetic energy.

  4. #114
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama seeks $500M to train, equip Syrian rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Thats super but it does not change the fact that they would hate us anyway-just because of who we are. Frankly, why is less my concern-and more HOW we can help expedite sending these totalitarian freaks to allah in style.

    Hopefully it involves large amounts of kinetic energy.
    You don't understand what it means that every president since and including Carter has supported MILITANT ISLAMIC GROUPS! In fact, this thread is about giving them another 500 million!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama seeks $500M to train, equip Syrian rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You don't understand what it means that every president since and including Carter has supported MILITANT ISLAMIC GROUPS! In fact, this thread is about giving them another 500 million!
    In the context of this conflict, I dont really care-even though Obama was aiding the same group in syria.

    In any case, we need to send em to their virgins asap.

  6. #116
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama seeks $500M to train, equip Syrian rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    In the context of this conflict, I dont really care-even though Obama was aiding the same group in syria.

    In any case, we need to send em to their virgins asap.
    They will get the same support militant Islamic groups have always received from us, and some here have advocated giving them F-16's as well.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama seeks $500M to train, equip Syrian rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    They will get the same support militant Islamic groups have always received from us, and some here have advocated giving them F-16's as well.
    Are you referring to the shiite militias? Or ISIS?

    Isis couldnt even provide the infrastructure to field an F16.

  8. #118
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama seeks $500M to train, equip Syrian rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Are you referring to the shiite militias? Or ISIS?

    Isis couldnt even provide the infrastructure to field an F16.
    I'm referring to any and all militant Islamic groups that the last five administrations have supported, HUGELY contributing to the instability that we have today. I want American presidents to stop supporting terrorists. You on the other hand want to blame Obama. And that will never solve any problem.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama seeks $500M to train, equip Syrian rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I'm referring to any and all militant Islamic groups that the last five administrations have supported, HUGELY contributing to the instability that we have today. I want American presidents to stop supporting terrorists. You on the other hand want to blame Obama. And that will never solve any problem.
    Ive spoken out numerous times about not arming any of these guys. Obama is in charge and to blame, and he needs to get out of office asap.

  10. #120
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama seeks $500M to train, equip Syrian rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Ive spoken out numerous times about not arming any of these guys. Obama is in charge and to blame, and he needs to get out of office asap.
    Then every president since Carter should have been asked to leave office as well.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •