Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 243

Thread: Emails: IRS official sought audit of GOP senator[W:217:241]

  1. #161
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Emails: IRS official sought audit of GOP senator

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    I "receive" e-mails, too, but not ones that are sent to other people. She sure seemed anxious to see if anything wrong was done, though.. Fortunately she apparently listened to her attorney's advice and let it drop, since the matter of who pays for a spouse's travel is apparently a routine matter.

    Greetings, Sangha.
    Since nothing was done yet, there was nothing to drop. She was merely suggesting it might be inappropriate.

    http://waysandmeans.house.gov/upload...s_grassley.pdf


  2. #162
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,951

    Re: Emails: IRS official sought audit of GOP senator

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    But, but, Bush.
    Hi BUSH Lizzie. Hope you're BUSH having a BUSH great Friday!

  3. #163
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,951

    Re: Emails: IRS official sought audit of GOP senator

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Since nothing was done yet, there was nothing to drop. She was merely suggesting it might be inappropriate.

    http://waysandmeans.house.gov/upload...s_grassley.pdf
    Well, if anyone would know about inappropriate, it's Lerner.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Emails: IRS official sought audit of GOP senator

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It's hilarious you guys still think I'm a lefty, critical of the Obama presidency as I am. The whole point of that story is hypocrisy, something we see as just a matter of business on both sides. Issa blamed IBM, not Bush!!
    Why not start a thread then about hypocrisy, a subject with which we're all familiar, rather than subverting one about the IRS?

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Emails: IRS official sought audit of GOP senator

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Since nothing was done yet, there was nothing to drop. She was merely suggesting it might be inappropriate.

    http://waysandmeans.house.gov/upload...s_grassley.pdf
    Like taking the fifth from a public service employee might be inappropriate?

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Emails: IRS official sought audit of GOP senator

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Well, if anyone would know about inappropriate, it's Lerner.
    And now a homophobic IRS employee called Greg Roseman, who doesn't yet seem to be getting the same fame Lois Lerner enjoys. Senior IRS manager invokes Fifth Amendment right before House committee | Fox News

  7. #167
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Emails: IRS official sought audit of GOP senator

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Like taking the fifth from a public service employee might be inappropriate?
    Nope, she has a constitutional right to take the fifth.


  8. #168
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,210

    Re: Emails: IRS official sought audit of GOP senator

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Nope, she has a constitutional right to take the fifth.

    Sure she does.

    But 24 consecutive 5th amendment pleas has to be the worst possible way to counter a " Fake scandal " .

    All the Obama administration AND the Democrats have done is destroy what little credibility they had, and perpetuate the scandal

    You don't counter a Politically motivated investigation by perpetual obstructionism and destroying evidence.

    No, you counter a BS investigation by telling the truth.

    You expose It with facts and data.

    It would have been over the week Lerner admitted that the IRS was targeting Conservatives.

  9. #169
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Emails: IRS official sought audit of GOP senator

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Sure she does.

    But 24 consecutive 5th amendment pleas has to be the worst possible way to counter a " Fake scandal " .

    All the Obama administration AND the Democrats have done is destroy what little credibility they had, and perpetuate the scandal

    You don't counter a Politically motivated investigation by perpetual obstructionism and destroying evidence.

    No, you counter a BS investigation by telling the truth.

    You expose It with facts and data.

    It would have been over the week Lerner admitted that the IRS was targeting Conservatives.
    LOL Did you miss this:

    New Records: IRS Targeted Progressive Groups More Extensively Than Tea Party | ThinkProgress



  10. #170
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,117
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Emails: IRS official sought audit of GOP senator

    I can't believe you posted that misleading, fully debunked graphic again.

    This just proves beyond any doubt, just how dishonest you are Pete.

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •