Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Free the Al-Jazeera staff!

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: Free the Al-Jazeera staff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You deny corporate influence in DC, or just a fan of single term limits?
    No I don't deny corporate influence but it shouldn't stop the congress critters from doing the right thing. I'm a huge fan of a single term limit for every elected office. I think it is the only way to put a dent in government corruption.

  2. #22
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Free the Al-Jazeera staff!

    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    No I don't deny corporate influence but it shouldn't stop the congress critters from doing the right thing. I'm a huge fan of a single term limit for every elected office. I think it is the only way to put a dent in government corruption.
    Congresscritters haven't done the right thing for decades and all polls demonstrate that Americans know this. We're just impotent to do anything about it.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #23
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: Free the Al-Jazeera staff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Congresscritters haven't done the right thing for decades and all polls demonstrate that Americans know this. We're just impotent to do anything about it.
    No, we could fix it at the polls by removing all incumbents. We don't have the will or knowledge or motivation to do that.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Free the Al-Jazeera staff!

    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    No, we could fix it at the polls by removing all incumbents. We don't have the will or knowledge or motivation to do that.
    We're saying the same thing!!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •