Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Central American migrants are on a word-of-mouth exodus to the U.S.

  1. #11
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Central American migrants are on a word-of-mouth exodus to the U.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    How can you say that is an exception.
    This story is about thousands of minors being held that crossed just for that reason.
    I am ignoring anything, as I have no control over the immigration policy.
    Talk to Obama about it.
    So you have NO answer despite the fact I answered you Completely
    These illegal immigrant children would Never get the ID to go to School or Work and would eventually be deported or voluntarily leave. (and ergo just Not come)
    My proposal ensures that.

    Your BS attempt to bust it Failed because of (to be polite) poor logic.
    Last edited by mbig; 06-21-14 at 10:39 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  2. #12
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,475

    Re: Central American migrants are on a word-of-mouth exodus to the U.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    So you have NO answer despite the fact I answered you Completely
    These illegal immigrant children would Never get the ID to go to School or Work and would eventually be deported or voluntarily leave. (and ergo just Not come)
    My proposal ensures that.

    Your BS attempt to bust it Failed because of (to be polite) poor logic.
    Are you sure about what you bolded?

    If states are giving illegals drivers licenses, why do you think they would not let the children to go to school.

    You think what might happen without taking into account that Democrats control many áreas and they don't care about the law.

  3. #13
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Central American migrants are on a word-of-mouth exodus to the U.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Are you sure about what you bolded?

    If states are giving illegals drivers licenses, why do you think they would not let the children to go to school.
    You think what might happen without taking into account that Democrats control many áreas and they don't care about the law.
    DUH No.
    Illegals would NOT be able to get licences either without National Citizen IDs.
    And even if they got licenses, they still couldn't get JOBS without NATIONAL ID cards..
    Anyone without a National Proof-of-citizenship ID is here ILLEGALLY and subject to immediate deportation.

    Your replies are emptily argumentative and Inane.


    EDIT to the below.
    "out-thinking" you was not exactly tough. You clearly couldn't comprehend this simple proposal: National ID.
    It answered All your contingencies.
    Last edited by mbig; 06-21-14 at 10:56 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  4. #14
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,475

    Re: Central American migrants are on a word-of-mouth exodus to the U.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    DUH No.
    Illegals would NOT be able to get licences either without National Citizen IDs.
    And even if they got licenses, they still couldn't get JOBS without NATIONAL ID cards..
    Anyone without a National/Proof-of-citizenship ID is here ILLEGALLY and subject to immediate deportation.

    Your 'replies' are Obtuse, emptily argumentative and Inane/Duh-worthy.
    Whatever you say. I guess you just outthought me. Congratulations.

    No if you could live inthe real world, you would see what is going on.

  5. #15
    Educator idea_steed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Seen
    10-08-16 @ 01:06 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    932

    Re: Central American migrants are on a word-of-mouth exodus to the U.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I think that there could be a case made in that regard, especially since it is fact that the Governments of these countries typically hand out pamphlets describing how to enter the US, and apply for benefits like welfare.
    Really?in that case, the White House shall denounce them.
    Passion and Patience

  6. #16
    Educator idea_steed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Seen
    10-08-16 @ 01:06 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    932

    Re: Central American migrants are on a word-of-mouth exodus to the U.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Winchester View Post
    Ahhh, kill people trying to find a better life for themselves and their children, great.
    Or use the pepper spray to stop them.
    Passion and Patience

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Central American migrants are on a word-of-mouth exodus to the U.S.

    The federal government would act more quickly and with greater force if the problem involved some rancher in Nevada.

  8. #18
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,386

    Re: Central American migrants are on a word-of-mouth exodus to the U.S.

    All these people invading North America and then end up in the United States. So we could cut down on all these illegal immigrants by helping Mexico block off their southern border?

  9. #19
    Guru
    Smeagol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    02-19-17 @ 11:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,147

    Re: Central American migrants are on a word-of-mouth exodus to the U.S.

    The major fix in the illegal immigration problem is working with Mexico, etc. to improve their economies so people there won't feel they need to come here.

    There is no reason on earth why Mexico shouldn't be in the G8 when Japan is. Mexico has the potential for a thriving agriculture industry 12 months out of the year, they have oil, sunny white sand beaches a archeological sites that attract tourism, convenient shipping access to both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans and on the border with the number one economy in the world. If they get their act together and we iron out some cultural issues I could support inviting Mexico and Canada into the US.
    Having opinions all over the map is a good sign of a person capable of autonomous thinking. Felix -2011

  10. #20
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Central American migrants are on a word-of-mouth exodus to the U.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    The major fix in the illegal immigration problem is working with Mexico, etc. to improve their economies so people there won't feel they need to come here.

    There is no reason on earth why Mexico shouldn't be in the G8 when Japan is. Mexico has the potential for a thriving agriculture industry 12 months out of the year, they have oil, sunny white sand beaches a archeological sites that attract tourism, convenient shipping access to both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans and on the border with the number one economy in the world. If they get their act together and we iron out some cultural issues I could support inviting Mexico and Canada into the US.
    Small problem. First you need a people and a culture who on the whole, are capable of achieving such a thing. It should be obvious, Mexico has neither the people, nor the culture to do so.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •