Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 105

Thread: NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama's Foreign Policy Rating Plummets, Even Without Iraq

  1. #21
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama's Foreign Policy Rating Plummets, Even Without Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    OMG... Another one of the intelectually enlightened who can't do simple math, and doesn't know the difference between news and political opinion. Here's a newsflash... Rush Limbaugh is a political opinion show, not a news program.

    Why is it that so many people on the left, including yourself, seem to think that hard news and opinion are the same thing? I mean if us racist, inbread, uneducated, hillbilly rednecks can dissern the difference between the 2, why can't you?

    When it comes to news programming, Special Report on Fox News is their most watched hard news show and has around 3 million viewers per night. While 25 to 30 million people per night watch the nightly news on ABC, NBC or CBS, not to mention the more than 12 million who tune into their morning news shows every day. If you want to get into radio news, there's of course NPR, the only nationwide news oriented network in the US that offers 24 hour programming, that is liberal biased beyond belief. As for the most prominent radio news networks that offer top of the hour news, you have Mutual, CBS, ABC and Fox. If you want to get into daily newspapers, the liberal bias there gets ridiculous.

    That is what's called a news media dominated by liberal bias.
    NPR is a public broadcasting format funded at least in part with tax payer dollars. Why would it have a bias that only leans left, even during republican administrations. Makes no sense. Again, are you critical of the conservative bias of FOX news. The channel that portends to be fair and balanced and allows the viewer to decide. Like Hillary Clinton said in her testimony to congress, US news is worth little, for real news one must watch Al Jazeera.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #22
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama's Foreign Policy Rating Plummets, Even Without Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Just listen to what Chuck Todd has to say about this...

    "This poll is a disaster for the president"

    "Essentially the public is saying 'your presidency is over'"

    Even though the media has protected this president for 5 and a half years, the American people are finally seeing through the BS and are starting to come to grips with the truth... that this president is inept and should have never been elected in the first place.

    By that logic, the Bush presidency ended sometime in late 05, early 06. Makes sense I suppose.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #23
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,125
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama's Foreign Policy Rating Plummets, Even Without Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    NPR is a public broadcasting format funded at least in part with tax payer dollars. Why would it have a bias that only leans left, even during republican administrations. Makes no sense.
    Be that as it may, their liberal bias has been well documented for many, many years.

    Again, are you critical of the conservative bias of FOX news.
    Their 2 main news programs are Special Report and Shep Smith's show. Shep's show if anything leans to the left, and although Special Report leans slightly to the right, it is more centrist that any of the nightly news shows on the big 3, which have 8 to 10 times the viewers Fox does.

    Like I said, if the day ever comes when the American news media is dominated by conservative bias, you have my word that I'll raise hell about it.


    The channel that portends to be fair and balanced and allows the viewer to decide. Like Hillary Clinton said in her testimony to congress, US news is worth little, for real news one must watch Al Jazeera.
    Hey, for real news there's nothing like an anti-American network that's in bed with Islamic terrorists to get the straight scoop... LMMFAO

  4. #24
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama's Foreign Policy Rating Plummets, Even Without Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Be that as it may, their liberal bias has been well documented for many, many years.



    Their 2 main news programs are Special Report and Shep Smith's show. Shep's show if anything leans to the left, and although Special Report leans slightly to the right, it is more centrist that any of the nightly news shows on the big 3, which have 8 to 10 times the viewers Fox does.

    Like I said, if the day ever comes when the American news media is dominated by conservative bias, you have my word that I'll raise hell about it.




    Hey, for real news there's nothing like an anti-American network that's in bed with Islamic terrorists to get the straight scoop... LMMFAO
    Clinton, on the week many U.S. television outlets were preoccupied by the spectacle of actor Charlie Sheen, suggested during testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that American networks were falling behind in the competition for information.

    Al-Jazeera has been a leader in changing people's minds and attitudes, Clinton told lawmakers Wednesday.

    "Like it or hate it, it is really effective," Clinton said. "In fact, viewership of Al-Jazeera is going up in the United States because it is real news."

    Hillary Clinton's Al Jazeera Comments Draw Attention Of U.S. Media
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama's Foreign Policy Rating Plummets, Even Without Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Clinton, on the week many U.S. television outlets were preoccupied by the spectacle of actor Charlie Sheen, suggested during testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that American networks were falling behind in the competition for information.

    Al-Jazeera has been a leader in changing people's minds and attitudes, Clinton told lawmakers Wednesday.

    "Like it or hate it, it is really effective," Clinton said. "In fact, viewership of Al-Jazeera is going up in the United States because it is real news."

    Hillary Clinton's Al Jazeera Comments Draw Attention Of U.S. Media
    I watch Al Jazeera fairly often and despite the occasional propaganda their American version still lacks the bias of the non cable networks and the New York Times, among many others. Without this bias an inexperienced and obviously incompetent Obama would never have been elected, and certainly not re-elected.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama's Foreign Policy Rating Plummets, Even Without Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I watch Al Jazeera fairly often and despite the occasional propaganda their American version still lacks the bias of the non cable networks and the New York Times, among many others. Without this bias an inexperienced and obviously incompetent Obama would never have been elected, and certainly not re-elected.
    And without a little help from the SCOTUS, Bush would never have been, well never mind. Btw, HC was hitting up congress for additional monies to ramp up US propaganda in the news. Or does everyone believe that only Russia and Iran have state sponsored propaganda. And did you catch how Clinton distanced US media from Al Jazeera as "real news" REAL NEWS, nice.
    Last edited by Montecresto; 06-26-14 at 01:48 AM.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama's Foreign Policy Rating Plummets, Even Without Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    And without a little help from the SCOTUS, Bush would never have been, well never mind. Btw, HC was hitting up congress for additional monies to ramp up US propaganda in the news. Or does everyone believe that only Russia and Iran have state sponsored propaganda. And did you catch how Clinton distanced US media from Al Jazeera as "real news" REAL NEWS, nice.
    This thread is about Obama.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama's Foreign Policy Rating Plummets, Even Without Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    This thread is about Obama.
    I see. Was it about Obama in post #25???
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama's Foreign Policy Rating Plummets, Even Without Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I see. Was it about Obama in post #25???
    You tried to to change the subject in post #5. Time to be honest and get back on track..

  10. #30
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama's Foreign Policy Rating Plummets, Even Without Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You tried to to change the subject in post #5. Time to be honest and get back on track..
    It neither dishonest, nor off track to point out polling hypocrisy.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •