Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 310

Thread: Obama Is Sending 275 US Troops To Iraq

  1. #171
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama Is Sending 275 US Troops To Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Add it up yourself. Here's another entry:History of the Islamic Republic of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia At thousands per year, in the prison system alone, it doesn't take long to make millions. Of course, presuming all of the regime's slaughters are recorded is silly. But, hey, keep defending them. Inconsistency is great. I'll be looking forward to your defense of the US. *snicker*
    Leftists will defend the Ayatollah Khomeini and Saddam Hussein before they would ever defend George Bush, Dick Cheney or Sarah Palin. They'be been programmed to be anti American, unless they are fellow leftists, and nothing will dissuade them.

  2. #172
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,371

    Re: Obama Is Sending 275 US Troops To Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Leftists will defend the Ayatollah Khomeini and Saddam Hussein before they would ever defend George Bush, Dick Cheney or Sarah Palin.
    While I would not lump 'leftists' together, t'is sad but true.

  3. #173
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: Obama Is Sending 275 US Troops To Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Who would you "wipe from the face of the earth"? After the following 9/11 the same question could be asked. And after the next successful attack on the US how can the free world respond? Attack whom?
    Attack what. Attack the cities whence came the attacks. Level them like we did in WWII.

    The fact is that we can see them in Iraq, we can see them murdering people in the most brutal way, and see them taking over American weaponry. This is an opportunity to kill bunches of terrorists before they consolidate and do more harm, and it should be taken in the boldest fashion.
    Fine. Send in the drones. Just don't spill any more American blood in a hopeless cause.

  4. #174
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    Re: Obama Is Sending 275 US Troops To Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Add it up yourself. Here's another entry:


    History of the Islamic Republic of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    At thousands per year, in the prison system alone, it doesn't take long to make millions. Of course, presuming all of the regime's slaughters are recorded is silly.

    But, hey, keep defending them. Inconsistency is great.


    I'll be looking forward to your defense of the US. *snicker*
    Actually, it DOES take long to make millions. And the fact you think I'm "defending" them is laughable.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #175
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Obama Is Sending 275 US Troops To Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    One thing's for sure, if we are telling the troops that they wasted their lives. Whats that going to do for morale?

    We can do all the leavin' you want but...we'll go back.
    So..... you'd rather continue wasting lives?

    Thats great for morale.

  6. #176
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Obama Is Sending 275 US Troops To Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Is this your understanding of what's written in a condolence letter?
    If we go back for reasons of pride and nothing more, then yes.

    If the soldier doesn't die as a direct result of a conflict that was being engaged in with the explicit purpose of defending America itself........ Then yes.

  7. #177
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,430

    Re: Obama Is Sending 275 US Troops To Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    So..... you'd rather continue wasting lives?

    Thats great for morale.
    Air strikes would be quite safe. Probably zero casualties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #178
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Obama Is Sending 275 US Troops To Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Air strikes would be quite safe. Probably zero casualties.
    I don't consider Air Strikes as "Going Back" or "Going in" or any of that.

    Air Strike is to Drive Thru like Going Inside is to a ground troop invasion/occupation.

  9. #179
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,371

    Re: Obama Is Sending 275 US Troops To Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Actually, it DOES take long to make millions. And the fact you think I'm "defending" them is laughable.
    Thousands per year, just in the prisons.

  10. #180
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,430

    Re: Obama Is Sending 275 US Troops To Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I don't consider Air Strikes as "Going Back" or "Going in" or any of that.

    Air Strike is to Drive Thru like Going Inside is to a ground troop invasion/occupation.
    Then whats your beef with me, then? I NEVER suggested sending troops in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •